• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper get your game face on !!

280 posts in this topic

Our fellow board member Paratrooper, as many of you know, has been deployed to the blazing hot deserts of the middle east and is feeling the need for some gaming action. With the number of folks we have around here I see no reason why we couldn't get a bunch of people to give a measly $10 and get him a cool system and some games and ship it over to him.

If there are no objections, I am volunteering to spearhead this endeavour. X-box 360 is Paratroopers gaming system of choice.

1. Senormac

Our fellow board member Paratrooper, as many of you know, has been deployed to the blazing hot deserts of the middle east and is feeling the need for some gaming action. With the number of folks we have around here I see no reason why we couldn't get a bunch of people to give a measly $10 and get him a cool system and some games and ship it over to him.

If there are no objections, I am volunteering to spearhead this endeavour. X-box 360 is Paratroopers gaming system of choice.

1. Senormac

2. DRX

I guess some people might like to give annonomously too hm

In that case you don't have to sign up here lol

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29 (thumbs u

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29 (thumbs u

6. Flee-Marquette :)

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29

6. Flee-Marquette

7. TheVisitor

8. lizards2

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29

6. Flee-Marquette

7. TheVisitor

8. lizards2

9. BlowUpTheMoon

10. Peter Palmer

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29

6. Flee-Marquette

7. TheVisitor

8. lizards2

9. BlowUpTheMoon

10. Peter Palmer

11.comicalgems

12.comicalgems

(if each slot equals $10)

Rommin

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29

6. Flee-Marquette

7. TheVisitor

8. lizards2

9. BlowUpTheMoon

10. Peter Palmer

11.comicalgems

12.comicalgems

13. Rommin

14. SolitaireOne

PM sent! (thumbs u

I'm gonna run this thread until Sunday June 20th and then work with whatever is available. I'd like to get it in the mail to him by early next week. I have no idea how much shipping to the middle east is gonna be, but I sent my forum Christmas gift exchange gift to London this last year and that was $30. I think locating the best price possible on a NEW system is the way to go. Already boxed. Everything new.

I could be wrong, but if you're sending it to an APO, hopefully the cost would be similar to sending it domestically. Someone correct me if I'm way off.

I could be wrong, but if you're sending it to an APO, hopefully the cost would be similar to sending it domestically. Someone correct me if I'm way off.

It is Bro I sent a bundle of CGC's to ECOCOMIX and he was stationed overseas but the army picks it up from NY.

Good system they have.

Rich