• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper get your game face on !!

280 posts in this topic

This board, despite the occasional spat, is the tightest on-line community I've ever seen. I'm proud to know you all, at least electronically.

While I wasn't able to contribute to this particular fundraiser, I'd like to say that I'm proud of all my forum brethren for stepping up to the plate. When someone from here is truly in need, wallets and purses open like a floodgate. It almost brings a tear to my eye when I think about how generous this forum has been in the past, and continues to be. There's a current thread regarding being embarrassed about collecting comic books, and to that I say, 'Pshaw'. There are occasional scammers, but 99 & 44/100% of the people here are the best examples of humanity you could ask for.

Fable 2 is a great game but the real keeper for me is Fallout 3. I played that game to death. I've never had a game suck me so deep.

I still haven't finished Fallout III yet, because I don't want it to end, it's so good. I'm currently combing the wastelands, and leaving my last mission from my GotY copy in limbo until I suck every last drop of goodness from the teats of this game.

I have Bioshock 2 up to the plate next, though, so maybe it's time to move on to the next game. :)

This board, despite the occasional spat, is the tightest on-line community I've ever seen. I'm proud to know you all, at least electronically.

While I wasn't able to contribute to this particular fundraiser, I'd like to say that I'm proud of all my forum brethren for stepping up to the plate. When someone from here is truly in need, wallets and purses open like a floodgate. It almost brings a tear to my eye when I think about how generous this forum has been in the past, and continues to be. There's a current thread regarding being embarrassed about collecting comic books, and to that I say, 'Pshaw'. There are occasional scammers, but 99 & 44/100% of the people here are the best examples of humanity you could ask for.

Fable 2 is a great game but the real keeper for me is Fallout 3. I played that game to death. I've never had a game suck me so deep.

I still haven't finished Fallout III yet, because I don't want it to end, it's so good. I'm currently combing the wastelands, and leaving my last mission from my GotY copy in limbo until I suck every last drop of goodness from the teats of this game.

I have Bioshock 2 up to the plate next, though, so maybe it's time to move on to the next game. :)

This fuels my gaming engines knowing that this is a game that I have hardly even started yet, as I basically just exited the life sustainable halls and exited into the outer core at start of game 4 ps3.

Glad 2 hear such good reviews on a game I have yet 2 really dig into.

Bioshock 2 will probably be killer as part 1 was sick.

I asked Vaughn if he had a choice of a game, which one would it be? His response was Call of Duty. I will be sending him at least one of these. If someone could provide a list of games so we don't get two the same, it would be great.

Look at the picture again guys. Theres the games being sent

IMG_5749.jpg

That's an awesome set, I just wish I could send one more game to the list...

seems like the only thing that isn't action adventure/shoot 'em up is a football game...

I would've liked to of added a PGA Tour Golf.

Troop sometimes like to chill and a game round of golf is pretty cool

with the military buds.

(thumbs u

I dont trade games in. ILL be getting some outta hock as I said mostly good games though. Im debating on potentially sending Vaughn my Resident Evil 5 with Tiger Woods 2011 if we get enough 2gether 4 it.

I like your idea but the stores around here only let you trade in newer games and it would be alot of running around 2 save 10 dollars as they're stingy with trades.