• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper get your game face on !!

280 posts in this topic

Halfway there....more or less..... :banana:

Just remember to keep your eye on the $299 Slim prize, as the games are no problem - both ME and ME2 are on discount up here.

I'm gonna check some stores today and ask about it if I don't see it

Current total - $280

Just remember to keep your eye on the $299 Slim prize, as the games are no problem - both ME and ME2 are on discount up here.

ME1 should be had for $20 or less as a *Platinum Best Seller* title; includes the bonus DLC "Bring Down the Sky" episode now too. (thumbs u

Saw ME2 was a price drop at Target recently, down to $39.99, not bad for a popular title that only been out for 5-6mo. (thumbs u (thumbs u

2c

Add another $10 to that collected line Mike! :)

This is a great thing .. 'troop, even though we may not say it all the time, we appreciate your service every day. And yer pretty entertaining on the forum too .. just sayin'.

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have passed the $400 mark thanks to some generous gifts just this morning !!! Well done people !!! Well done !!

In less than 48 hours you all made it happen! If you have pledged but not yet sent in your donation, please still send it as whatever is above the amount needed for the console will go toward games and or extra controllers (if needed) If you missed out because this whole deal happened so fast, you can still send in a $10 gift.....for a day or two only to boost the game purchase amount. I was thinking some comic related games might be nice, but if you have any suggestions .....please post em up and I'll see what I can find. Anyone played the Batman Arkham Asylum game ? Iron Man ?

Thanks Everybody !! Give yourselves a hand :applause:

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29 -Payment sent(thx Trooper for defending our freedoms)

6. Flee-Marquette

7. TheVisitor

8. lizards2

9. BlowUpTheMoon

10. Peter Palmer

11.comicalgems

12.comicalgems

13. Rommin

14. SolitaireOne

15. Absolutecarnage Round 2 - I sent $22.00USD to ya bro. $2.00 ext for fee

16.The Toast Man

17.rtarturo

18. Silver Surfer

19. thehumantorch

20. thehumantorch

21. zzuta

k22. nearmint

23. nearmint

24. DiceX

25. DiceX

26. Storm Shadow

27.JohnT

28.bryan91

29. flatrock02

30. Icculus308win

31. absolutecarnage round 3 .. as its a system that will be passed on 2 a fellow soldiers or set up 4 game room

32 the shadow knows

33 the shadow knows

We still need some games guys.

After all this is for our very own trooper.

We have passed the $400 mark thanks to some generous gifts just this morning!!!

I was thinking some comic related games might be nice, but if you have any suggestions .....please post em up and I'll see what I can find.

Anyone played the Batman Arkham Asylum game ? Iron Man ?

Batman (thumbs u

Iron Man :P

Over $400 already?! Excelsior indeed! :golfclap:

Yep, I loved Arkham Asylum.

I'm not sure if Trooper has played it, but he said he's into RPG style games and Fable 2 has gotten some great reviews and is $20 brand new. Just a thought.

Finally, for Game Night, I'd say Gears of War 2, Any Halo Game, or any Call of Duty game would keep them busy.

Put me down for $10.

I had to get approval to send in a check since I don't use paypal.

We got you dune :applause: