• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

I can also be reached at my email: [deleted]

PM me for my phone number if you would like to speak in person.

I'd suggest you remove your email address from this post - this is a public message board which is a haven for spambots harvesting email addresses :thumbsup:

Aren't all of our email addresses in our Profiles? (shrug)

No!

I realize now that we each input our own if we prefer to do so...I rarely go there so I couldn't remember if it was automatic or we input individually by choice... doh!

I had to remove mine cuz hot chicks kept e-mailing me.

Yup...don't want the missus to think you're pulling a Tiger... lol

I have given this more than enough time. FT, thanks so much for trying to help, I really appreciate you trying to work things out. It would appear that brasseye has disappeared once again and is not responding to my messages at least.

I would like to ask one of the board lawyers for assistance in getting my money back. This was an international transaction (U.S. England). From what I hear Stacey Rowe (aka the formerly banned Mr. Pym and currently brasseye (and who knows what other name he may have at this point)) had to leave England to return to New Zealand as his visa expired and he overstayed his welcome. His possessions are still in England as far as I know. I am sure the English government would not be pleased to know that not only did he overstay his visa, but he also committed mail fraud while in their country.

If anyone can help me in this matter, please contact me. If not, I will contact my cousin, who currently lives in London and ask him to give all relevant information to the authorities.

Stace if you are reading this, this is your last chance to make things right.

Over a year and a half is shameful and you should be embarrassed by your behavior.

This is very unfortunate.

Try PMing a couple of the board lawyers, as they may not see this post/thread. Zaid is usually pretty good about lending a hand in these situations.

Mods should rename Brasseye to browneye for accuracy and clarity.
Other suggested nicknames have also been submitted as well. I think something to do with a "pole" or some such.

Paratrooper dubbed him "Brindividual_without_enough_empathy" in one of their early skirmishes.

Paratrooper . . . :cloud9:

trooper has excellent taste in sci-fi novels, too. :gossip:

Paratrooper dubbed him "Brindividual_without_enough_empathy" in one of their early skirmishes.

Paratrooper . . . :cloud9:

We haven't heard from Trooper lately. hm

I'm in Barnes & Noble somewhere in NC, on block leave to pick up my collection, dogs and truck. Enjoying vacation! No internet connection at my parents house unfortunately :( I'll be back home in a week or so, got a long drive ahead of me...but don't have to worry about IED's, so I should be ok.

I'm in Barnes & Noble somewhere in NC, on block leave to pick up my collection, dogs and truck. Enjoying vacation! No internet connection at my parents house unfortunately :( I'll be back home in a week or so, got a long drive ahead of me...but don't have to worry about IED's, so I should be ok.

:headbang:

nothing to do with the post or whether someone ought to refund this money (of course they should)....so someone from bulgaria is free to stay in the u.k. as long as they want as a european union citizen, while someone from NZ, whose head of state is Queen Elizabeth and whose grandparents may have been british and served in the British army in WW I, is deported. Interesting turn of events.

nothing to do with the post or whether someone ought to refund this money (of course they should)....so someone from bulgaria is free to stay in the u.k. as long as they want as a european union citizen, while someone from NZ, whose head of state is Queen Elizabeth and whose grandparents may have been british and served in the British army in WW I, is deported. Interesting turn of events.

Crazy yes but douchbaggery has no borders.