• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

I offfered Bill full payment, he turned it down. And thats been the last I've heard of him.

What would you like to happen now (shrug)

Is that documented on the chat forum?

Hi Stacy

You offered me a partial refund that I turned down. I will gladly accept a full refund and will consider the matter closed. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Back on topic. Stace you say you offered a full refund. I accept a full refund.

Bill, it was the second thread in my inbox between us. Not really hiding anywhere.

You turned down my offer for a bank transfer. So after all the drama, and pages of abuse, and comdenation I recieved. There it was, an offer in writing. And you said, no thanks.

Bill, it was the second thread in my inbox between us. Not really hiding anywhere.

You turned down my offer for a bank transfer. So after all the drama, and pages of abuse, and comdenation I recieved. There it was, an offer in writing. And you said, no thanks.

copy and paste?

I offfered Bill full payment, he turned it down. And thats been the last I've heard of him.

Hi Stacy

You offered me a partial refund that I turned down. I will gladly accept a full refund and will consider the matter closed. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Do_Go_On.jpg

A worthless thief. Congrats Brasseye, you are scum. Even with no one knowing me my face would turn red reading this thread if it was about me.

You obviously have no honer so at least give the man back his money out of shame.

I think he's made it pretty clear over the last 2 years or so that shame isn't an emotion he's familiar with meh

Or that he has worse things in life going on than owing someone a comic book or $450. Like owing bookies thousands. Or he's across the ocean and doesn't care about this topic anymore and there's no way to enforce anything.

Even if all that is true, most normal humans would feel some level of shame to just publicly steal $450 from someone on a site he posts on (shrug)

If you don't have honesty,integrity or ethics(specially in a community like ours),you have nothing.

Or sometimes you ( not you specifically ) have very successful sales threads.

Or run huge web based auctionhouses.

Hi Stacy

Lets just say that even if there was a misunderstanding between you two on whether it was to be a full or partial refund, why not just make him whole now? Whatever the circumstance was, you can still do the honorable thing. Forget all the negative posts and follow through on your word. You offered a full refund. Don't tarnish your integrity over this.

+1. If you offered a full refund at one time and it got lost in the shuffle, just follow through with it now.

Please, anyone who has met Bill in person, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I have. He came to my place of business to follow thru on a rather large transaction.

What would you like to know?

:popcorn:

Hi Stacy

Hi. I live in the UK, south of London, in Surrey. I'm a new boardie, but I've made some purchases and I'd like to think I'm seen by the people I've bought from as a stand-up guy.

I have a proposition for you.

I'll send BigHulkFan $450 via PayPal, and I'll eat the fees. You let the person who is looking after your stuff in the UK (if it's still here) that I will meet him, anywhere, and go with him to pick up the comic. Once I get it, if he still wants it, I'll Fed-Ex it to BHF and he can send me my $450 back.

You risk nothing. You lose nothing. You gain a small bit of kudos for making things right. Basically, I'm assuming the purchase for the purposes of completing it, and allowing BigHulkFan to decide if he still wants the comic or not. If not, I'd add $100 for the increase in value the comic has accrued since the sale took place.

Let me know if you're ok with this proposal and I'll get on it.

Thanks,

James

Hi Stacy

Hi. I live in the UK, south of London, in Surrey. I'm a new boardie, but I've made some purchases and I'd like to think I'm seen by the people I've bought from as a stand-up guy.

I have a proposition for you.

I'll send BigHulkFan $450 via PayPal, and I'll eat the fees. You let the person who is looking after your stuff in the UK (if it's still here) that I will meet him, anywhere, and go with him to pick up the comic. Once I get it, if he still wants it, I'll Fed-Ex it to BHF and he can send me my $450 back.

You risk nothing. You lose nothing. You gain a small bit of kudos for making things right. Basically, I'm assuming the purchase for the purposes of completing it, and allowing BigHulkFan to decide if he still wants the comic or not. If not, I'd add $100 for the increase in value the comic has accrued since the sale took place.

Let me know if you're ok with this proposal and I'll get on it.

Thanks,

James

I can't imagine anything going wrong with this plan. Can you?

Hi Stacy

That's the biggest cop out/person_without_enough_empathy mess ive seen in a long time. Pay the money dooshbag. Hopefully someone turns your brasseye to a blackeye and you learn your lesson.