• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Torpedo comics link sale

170 posts in this topic

How are you shipping the stuff back?

Most will stay out there. I'll offer the stuff on the forums, then EBay and ship from there. Thor's Hammer ,I plan to bring back via Jet Blue,

So far, I've won about 850 raw books and about 70 CGC books. I'll most likely ship those UPS.

I picked a bad week to be in NY. If I was in Vegas, i'd have bought a lot more of the bulk books.

I've picked up some incredible bargins, plus theres a few I think I did great on, but time will tell.

9.8 Byrne FFs for $8, 9.8 Miller DDs for under $20, Perez Titans OA for $25 a page,Thors Hammer for $15,Signed lithos for under $2 a pop.

How do you know all the DD are 9.8? They only show 1 and some of the other auctions they show various grades on CGC books in a single auction.

I've picked up some incredible bargins, plus theres a few I think I did great on, but time will tell.

9.8 Byrne FFs for $8, 9.8 Miller DDs for under $20, Perez Titans OA for $25 a page,Thors Hammer for $15,Signed lithos for under $2 a pop.

How do you know all the DD are 9.8? They only show 1 and some of the other auctions they show various grades on CGC books in a single auction.

Had a friend at the preview.

I'm open this weekend if anyone wants to finance a purchase, travel, and U-haul and re-sell. I'll do about 99.9% of the legwork in exchange for a fair cut of the realized prices by not selling on some rinky dink website and be willing to ship.

Is someone out there? There's a Thor's Hammer going in 40 minutes I think...

I'd like a shot at that myself. Are there multiples?

Were these the pages from the 1996 series #7? I think those were penciled by Jurgens and inked by Perez.

Was the person you had looking on site able to determine which Titans series it was from specifically?

Were these the pages from the 1996 series #7? I think those were penciled by Jurgens and inked by Perez.

Was the person you had looking on site able to determine which Titans series it was from specifically?

He wasn't sure, but thought they were from the 80s series.