• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Looks like Metro just listed a Tec 31 5.0 and a Tec 33 8.0 :o(worship)

Metro Tec 31 5.0 copy has a BIN of 110K. The 33 8.0 has a BIN of 150K.

Do you have a link for these 2 books? hm

It looks like my Search skills on the internet leaves a lot to be desired. :boo:

Scan for the 31 is up.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=684745

my old copy.

Nice! What grade is your current copy?

sweet 35 brother i love low grade books that present nice in a slab like that (thumbs u

Thanks man! I can stare at it all day :cloud9:

You would be hard pressed to find a more visually appealing. 5. Congratulations

Thank you, I definitely agree! I may resubmit it later and get the resto removed. Most importantly it is complete with all the original pages (nothing married) and a clean back :)

Thank you, I definitely agree! I may resubmit it later and get the resto removed. Most importantly it is complete with all the original pages (nothing married) and a clean back :)

the book looks great in there as it is and the brittle pages appear quite comfortable in their current bed. leave them be. pre-robin collectors are smart enough to understand label notes and grades. if it ever went to auction i doubt the label color would change the hammer price all that much in this particular case.

the book looks great in there as it is and the brittle pages appear quite comfortable in their current bed. leave them be. pre-robin collectors are smart enough to understand label notes and grades. if it ever went to auction i doubt the label color would change the hammer price all that much in this particular case.

Very true, with this particular copy it wouldn't really change much.

Nice results on the pre-Robins in the HA auction today. Particularly the 2.0, #28 ($16.7k), the restored 1.5, #29 ($22.5k) and the 1.5, #33 ($15.5k). (worship)

-J.

Indeed. Although I think the winner of the 29 will be disappointed if CGC picks up on the trim when he goes for blue.

Nice results on the pre-Robins in the HA auction today. Particularly the 2.0, #28 ($16.7k), the restored 1.5, #29 ($22.5k) and the 1.5, #33 ($15.5k). (worship)

-J.

Indeed. Although I think the winner of the 29 will be disappointed if CGC picks up on the trim when he goes for blue.

+1

I figured that was the idea as well based on the price laid out for that.

-J.

Tec 35 3.5 EP (but nice looking copy !) sold for 10K ( boardie picked it up )

The Tec 32 6.5 went for a good price 5.6K ( w/ BP)

Tec 31 6.5 MP and trimmed all 3 sides 18K

:o Peter i thought you had a lower grade copy of Tec 31 than the 1 i just saw in your sig line?

-J.

Where is the trim?

-J.

Where is the trim?

Posted a couple pages back.

The plod 1.8 Tec 29 was one of my former copies. Here's a bad scan of it seven years ago when it was a 1.5 slight back then and had a trimmed CF. Not sure how the CF is now "untrimmed" as a 1.8 plod. (shrug)

B4596FBF-508E-4C6F-92F3-2B1B46614CF0_zpslzqsrxr8.jpg