• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Just blown away, blown blown blown away to see this mega books on eBay at the same time! (worship)

And no reserve!?! :o

These are Dark Knight's books right?

You are correct (thumbs u I'm hoping the books will go to a good home... Also would want boardies to win the auction so if I ever have enough money again I would buy them back lol

Just blown away, blown blown blown away to see this mega books on eBay at the same time! (worship)

You are correct (thumbs u I'm hoping the books will go to a good home... Also would want boardies to win the auction so if I ever have enough money again I would buy them back lol

Why are you selling them if you dont mind me asking?

I would guess (hope) he's going after a 27.. :cloud9:

Edited by Xavier Logan

I did that once. Sold all my pre-Robin Tecs to get a 27. One of the biggest regrets of my collecting life :(

I did that once. Sold all my pre-Robin Tecs to get a 27. One of the biggest regrets of my collecting life :(

Yeah, Yeah ... and if a purchase of this kind came to the knowledge of the wifey she would probably tear off the last remaining nut before the divorce papers arrived in the mail.

Morale: screw wifey and have some fun. A tec 27 is a once in a lifetime item. :foryou:

You are reaaly giving up these beauties Brian??? :o

(thumbs u I know I will regret it down the line.. But I can't have everything

You have so many other books you could unload first. Im a little shocked. But good luck anyway.

Im sure it will be but..... Personally it would bother me a little owning just one book after selling off a great run like that. But thats me.

I still have some other jewels in my collection lol

;) oh I know of a few....