• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

That book is a terrific resto. candidate!
if I wanted the book for me, I might restore it...has great paper, so while it would be pricey (like 2K) to do, it would be pretty nice when done (of course, would take some time, I imagine)...

however, I bought this copy specifically to resell at some point (sdcc maybe) and so I feel better to leave "untouched" lol for now, and let the new owner decide... fairly rare opp imo, to obtain a copy at a "reasonable" price (not a ciorac price :baiting: )

but, I will stop spamming the book now :blush:

After seeing the copy that Metropolis just posted, GAtor's copy looks beautiful.

I don't see it on Metro or CC? (shrug)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4927487#Post4927487

What would one pay for that. It has nothing that can be used, can't be restored and can't be read. I am all over low grade stuff but I don't think I would want it.

James G

Given the very obvious defects, what would you consider to be a "reasonable" price James? (shrug)

The only thing I can see done to this is if someone has an interior and had the covers patched with copies. It would not be hand done, but you take a high grade copy and just mend it on. I am not sure if CGC would even grade such a thing but your talking about some good cash being spent to do something like that on such a large scale.

A few hundred may be too much, I don't know it just depends on what the buyer wanted it for. I guess the staples might be worth something too :grin:

James G

Edited by jgallo

as promised the "best" worse condition tec 31...solid fr- (.75 on cgc scale because it is slightly better than pr/fr .5 lol )

that said, it has decent image and paper is actually pretty derned nice and supple!!

was a library type check out copy (even has check out paper attached to interior of back cover)... a conversation piece for sure and cost a 1/3 of a good copy (thumbs u

tec31ws.jpg

What a beauty. :luhv::cool: If I didn't buy a TEC31 already. :takeit: