• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash Comics #1 Ashcan ~ only $5,000,000 on eBay!

31 posts in this topic

Apparently a very real book with a very real price.I can't imagine why you would'nt go through an auction house with this one,maybe he's just trying to create a buzz.Which by the way is brilliant,there are 4 or 5 threads hm

Apparently a very real book with a very real price.I can't imagine why you would'nt go through an auction house with this one,maybe he's just trying to create a buzz.Which by the way is brilliant,there are 4 or 5 threads hm

But is it a good buzz? It's like Pops comics. He gets some nice books, but he has nutty prices on anything nice he has. I click on an auction and see Popscomics and i hit the back button right away.

You know what guys, I thought you all would have more class than this...I am taking this item off of Ebay, jerks!!!....Its a free Country, I didn't think I would have to ask permission to list my items at a certain price...geezz!!!! :censored: