• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Golden Age collection

155 posts in this topic

Unknown what the consignor has. Getting a list from him has been...difficult

Incidentally, I've been jumping around the Forum and the internet e-mails I may be missing some communications from everyone. PMing me has been more efficient for me so feel free to contact me that way.

Ya got beat out minutes befor by another(unless you are Mike!)

How did I get beat out? I do not see another :takeit: before mine (shrug)

Through PM's I guess. I got beat out on the Marvel Mystery 83.

Ya got beat out minutes befor by another(unless you are Mike!)

How did I get beat out? I do not see another :takeit: before mine (shrug)

Through PM's I guess. I got beat out on the Marvel Mystery 83.

Yes I'm sure that's what it is, incredibly annoying when it isn't stated that PMs trump public I'll take it in the thread. :frustrated:

Seller might want to denote that in the rules... either a "take it" or a PM wins based on time stamp etc. If not noted, "take it" should take the sale. IMO

Completely agree and it was my assumption as the book looked to be available and I hit the BIN :frustrated:

Seller might want to denote that in the rules... either a "take it" or a PM wins based on time stamp etc. If not noted, "take it" should take the sale. IMO

Completely agree and it was my assumption as the book looked to be available and I hit the BIN :frustrated:

I agree also, and I was the one who asked for the PIC.

I agree also, and I was the one who asked for the PIC.

Jamie, you might want to update your thread rules to address this problem... just an FYI. And just to make things easier, you might want to go ahead and post all the pics too. Great books regardless.

I've emailed Jamie to suggest he put the :takeit: in the thread will trump a PM. I know he's made a few mistakes starting out here, but he was rushed to get here, negotiate this collection, offer these books exclusively to the boards, run his store & complete his preparations for SD Con. The guy is juggling cats right now.

Any mistakes he makes are completely unintentional. I'm trying to help him through the maze as best I can, but I hadn't considered he had not included the :takeit:

:sorry:

Well,

I almost got it right. Since I got the post/PM thing wrong perhaps you guys that competed for the same books can work it out?

This is a bit of a mess but it is an honest mistake.

Personally, and this is nothing against anyone, the time stamp rules regardless of whether it was here, via email or in a PM.

First one to commit is the buyer in the real world, regardless of venue.

That's the general rule by me.