• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

Snatched up a bunch this past weekend. 2x 1's, all the way thru to 10. I think 5 2's all together. Anyways appreciate you guys, and on the other forum, who give us hints as to what to buy.

sixthgun2.jpg

sixthgun.jpg

That is a seriously good days work!

Congrats. (thumbs u

Nice score.....been picking the local Hastings clean myself. The things I find in their back issue bins is ridiculous.

:)

Thats a hint to you guys........ Dont be surprised to see some Peter Panzers in there as well.

p.s. just FYI

The (kinda) good guys.... basically the core group so far

#1 1st app Drake / Becky

#2 1st app Billjohn

#5 1st app Gord

#7 1st app Kirby

#12 1st app Asher Cobb

Somehow (unless this becomes an ongoing... or more likely gets a Vol. 2) I don't see 1st appearances being so much of a highlight. If it only runs for 60 issues. I still think sets of complete arcs are what people will collect, it takes the hassle/effort out of putting together something with such a low run over time.

p.s. just FYI

The (kinda) good guys.... basically the core group so far

#1 1st app Drake / Becky

#2 1st app Billjohn

#5 1st app Gord

#7 1st app Kirby

#12 1st app Asher Cobb

Somehow (unless this becomes an ongoing... or more likely gets a Vol. 2) I don't see 1st appearances being so much of a highlight. If it only runs for 60 issues. I still think sets of complete arcs are what people will collect, it takes the hassle/effort out of putting together something with such a low run over time.

:pullhair:

I wanted the kids to do some home work. :roflmao:

:baiting: kidding Garf, nice job.

psst ... 60 issues would be considered ongoing ;)

... hrm, well kinda like YTLM. I really don't know what to call books like that or potentially say Saga if it is only planned for so long? Previously I have called them epics or self contained epics as opposed to minis. (shrug)

Oh and here's a what if...

https://www.onipress.com/assets/images/books/50ef009be2b9e.jpg

Widow Hume is on the cover linked above seemingly in danger. Made me think about her gun, with the healing powers / immortality. Somehow I think that is going to come into play saving one of the group. I have my money on Becky or Billjohn. Would be kinda neat if it could give Billjohn his life back if he picked up the gun and shot one of the bad guys.