• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

Then Court should introduce himself as an art dealer ;)

p.s. pleased to meet you :P

Ha, thanks. Do I know you outside of the boards?

I *could* announce my day job, but I'm on these forums for purely personal reasons (for the most part), so I try not to confuse the two.

No you don't.... and it's nice to have a wide variety of people on here so no worries. Well apart from a worried looking Pirate it seems :baiting:

edit: and re-reading that previous comment I guess I didn't quite get where I thought I was going.... I wonder where I left my brain today hm

Definitely was lucky. I was watching that and figured it was going to get up to $20 or something. The $9 shipping was crazy, but then again you only paid $10. Nicely done, sir. I tip my hat to you.

Yeah I figured even with the shipping it was worth a shot at grabbing.

Issue One would probably only grade out to 9.2 though, the guy is a rough handler when he reads his books. :P

Definitely was lucky. I was watching that and figured it was going to get up to $20 or something. The $9 shipping was crazy, but then again you only paid $10. Nicely done, sir. I tip my hat to you.

Issue One would probably only grade out to 9.2 though, the guy is a rough handler when he reads his books. :P

Haha. He must have really gotten into the story that one time he read the book and then bagged and boarded it very carefully.

Looking at the name of the seller.. I think it's a boardie.

Just happened upon a Christmas special from 2009 that was written as a piece of prose by Cullen Bunn. There are a few illustrations too done by Brian Hurtt. Due to the age of the postings some of the links are broken here and there, but the illustrations are up on Cullen's blog at least:

http://www.cullenbunn.com/tag/them-what-ails-ya/

http://www.onipress.com/blog/?m=200912

For the lazy... a couple of pages from TSG you may never have seen before which were made to "bookend" the prose story:

Bookend 1

6G_Prose_bookend_01.jpg

6g_prose_illo_02.jpg

6g_prose_illo_03.jpg

6g_prose_illo_04.jpg

Bookend 2

6g_prose_bookend_02_fnl.jpg