• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are the Mad Magazine collectors?
10 10

1,272 posts in this topic

Thanks, I have a ton of CGC graded Mads will try to post them, occasionally. 

Mad #1 and two of the main reprints of Mad #1. The millenum edition is recalled due to having incorrect copywrite information, I believe they are around 4 different recalled Mad Magazines, I have them all buy the other ones have been at CGC for over a year, will post the other recalled Mad Magazines when I get them back. The nogistalic Mad was in Mad Special number #9 and ripped out, CGC grades them separately eventhough they all came with Mad Special #9

unnamed.jpg

On 2/28/2023 at 10:21 AM, wampus13 said:

Mad #1 and two of the main reprints of Mad #1. The millenum edition is recalled due to having incorrect copywrite information, I believe they are around 4 different recalled Mad Magazines, I have them all buy the other ones have been at CGC for over a year, will post the other recalled Mad Magazines when I get them back. The nogistalic Mad was in Mad Special number #9 and ripped out, CGC grades them separately eventhough they all came with Mad Special #9

unnamed.jpg

Honestly impressed the Nostalgic mad managed even as high as a 5.5, most loose copies I've seen have been severely mangled at best... they were never meant to be removed.

For the Nostalgic Mad the 5.5 is the top one on the cenus, go me. I am surprised that there are a total of 11 Nostalic Mads on the census.

I agree they were not meant to be removed and I was suprised that CGC grades them seperately.

I had to get one CGC graded because I thought it looked nice next to my CGC graded Mad#1 and I wanted to get both the main reprints of Mad#1 CGC graded.

On 2/28/2023 at 1:21 PM, wampus13 said:

unnamed.jpg

Nice trifecta ‼️👍

On 3/6/2023 at 11:56 AM, wampus13 said:

Here is all of the CGC Signature Series Mads I own and I included them in the Wall Frames that I have for them, so they can he hung out in my basement. Mad #57 is signed by Al Jaffe, Mad #28 is signed by Al Feldstein and Al Jaffee. Mad #1 2018 Bubank is Signed by most of the staff and Serigo Aragones.

ss.jpg

❤️❤️Those are beautiful ❤️❤️

On 3/1/2023 at 12:22 PM, wampus13 said:

For Today's trifecta of CGC Mads, we have 3 Gaines File Copies. These are 3 of my favorite Mad Magazines cover, I especially like Mad 61and Mad 128. My Mad 61 and 125 are tied for the highest grade on the CGC cenus, while they is a sold 9.8 for Mad 128 that is beating my copy.

image_67510529.JPG

Am jealous 👍🥰🫡👀👀👀