• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Comic...

52 posts in this topic

Probably Judge Dredd #1 - introduced me to my favorite character, plus it features the great Bolland art.

21220-3284-23657-1-judge-dredd_large.jpg

Good choice. (thumbs u

Mine is Miracleman #17

29530-3537-32820-1-miracleman_large.jpg

A very underrated issue.

Even though I'm mostly a DC and GA GGA guy, I think my favorite is probably Fantastic Four #4. I think the sequence where Johnny Storm reveals the bearded guy to be the submariner is one of Kirby's best.

I could not wait till each edition of this hit the stands. Don't laugh.

camelot.jpg[/img]

I told you not to laugh.

That was a GREAT series! Bolland art, and a really awesome story, to boot!

My favourite comic of all time has got to be the only one ever drawn in its entirety by the Master... Frank Frazetta!

Thunda1.jpg

Favorite? That's a hard one hm

Best comic stories ever.

Amazing Spider-man #33

Batman The Killing Joke

X-men God Loves,Man Kills

Amazing Spider-man #121 & #122 (death of Gwen,death of the Goblin)

I'm going with Web of Spider-Man 81 (1st appearance of Bloodshed) & ASM 352 (the first ASM comic I ever owned).

81-1.jpg

352-10.jpg

Favorite comic I currently own that is out for grading is Nova # 1 which I'm hoping is coming back in the high 9s.

nova_1_1976.jpg

All stock images, my books are not scanned.

Not to derail the thread but how do I remove the from the picture?

If the code that you are cut and pasting already has on either side of it you don't have to add it again.

(shrug)

Favorite comic of all-time..JIM #85 - Loki rules.

22ja15.jpg

But as far as reading and nostalgic purposes... nothing will ever come close to the claremont/Bryne X-men run... any one of them.. I think it was from X-men #107-140 or something like that. Amazing run of stories which is the exact time I entered collecting comics when I was a kid. Lucky me.