• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Heshka?
6 6

315 posts in this topic

Wow! Ryan, you are by far, one of the finest artists with a unique touch of capturing the essence of the golden age. I've paid visits to your website in the past as well and truly enjoy each piece you've done.

Can you comment on a typical price range of these commissions that members have shared? I would be interested to inquire on a piece, your time frame, etc.

You be the man! Great stuff, Ryan! jb

Thanks guys!

For some reason, the final scan is showing up here somewhat washed out ... tried to upload a better image, but photobucket seems to be on the fritz. I think the ipad photos are a better representation than the scan.

Thanks for posting Ben!

Here's a few recent commissions for some board members... you might be able to guess who the PEP and USA covers are for.

RICK_PEPloresfinal_zps3fd16ea3.jpg

RICK_USA5loresfinal_zpsb6358479.jpg

My first Centaur cover... due to Morey's painterly style and duo one effects, I had to reinterpret some of the details to translate into a painting...

JOE_AMF2-10commission_zps78bac784.jpg

amfjoedetail2_zps462c339d.jpg

Here's a few recent commissions for some board members... you might be able to guess who the PEP and USA covers are for.

RICK_PEPloresfinal_zps3fd16ea3.jpg

RICK_USA5loresfinal_zpsb6358479.jpg

My first Centaur cover... due to Morey's painterly style and duo one effects, I had to reinterpret some of the details to translate into a painting...

JOE_AMF2-10commission_zps78bac784.jpg

amfjoedetail2_zps462c339d.jpg

Those are AWESOME!

ryan is the bomb... I was waiting to get framed before I posted, but nice that ryan had images!

Oops, jumped the gun!

Thanks for the kind words all. I am working on a series of five large format covers for a private collector, which I will definitely post upon completion. There's a Fantastic 3 in the mix...

The AMF is even much nicer in person, and to me it actually looks better than the original. (worship)

I told Ryan all I need to go with this piece is Richard's "Church" copy...but I don't think that is happening anytime soon... :cry: