• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Heshka?
6 6

315 posts in this topic

Somebody may or may not have recently commissioned TWO Heshkas.... :whistle:

The said paintings may or may not be based on the work of a fellow whose name starts with an "S" and ends with a "burg." Any guesses as to the original artist and the two comic book covers?

Edited by Vision75

The said paintings may or may not be based on the work of a fellow whose name starts with an "S" and ends with a "burg." Any guesses as to the original artist and the two comic book covers?

can't be the suspense 3 or startling 49 in your sig line as those have been "Heshkad" and once they are painted that's it lol.

can't be the suspense 3 or startling 49 in your sig line as those have been "Heshkad" and once they are painted that's it lol.

You are correct and on the right track, Primetime. My sig line does indeed contain clues!

He was daring but the second project is not "Terrific." Ryan has already re-created Terrific 5.
yep, it is hanging "terrific" ly in my office lol

I went back through the thread to see that you're the !@#$! who scored the Startling 49 and the USA 7! Only ticked because you beat me to the punch. Excellent taste sir! I'm curious to find out what your next Heshka will be.

I went back through the thread to see that you're the !@#$! who scored the Startling 49 and the USA 7! Only ticked because you beat me to the punch. Excellent taste sir! I'm curious to find out what your next Heshka will be.

Yessir, I'm that !@#$!. ;)

Check out the others here... HESHKA ART

Can't wait to get #3. :banana: