• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Morning Glories Thread

350 posts in this topic

Hey Earl I bet it drives 9.8ers nuts on that book.

i got a 9.8 3rd print done, didn't drive me crazy or the customer who bought it.

I kind of liked issue 3, but if they don't get to the point soon I'm really going to lose interest.

Yeah they run the risk of alienating readers like LOST did if they dont at least tie some of it up soon.

The past flashback sold me.

It's been going on for 3 issues only. I would say they have a little time before they have to start wrapping things up.

1-3 as sets selling at $40-50 in NM. Couple of sets I think sold for $50 in last couple of weeks. Entire sets of all copies are over $100 last I checked.

Seperate issues are all over the place with 1 still sells between $15-30 depending on who and what condition. 2 usually sells for $5-10. 3 is selling for at cover it isnt as hard to find I think my shop still has a few copies of 3.

I have sold a couple of copies off 1 & 2 off ebay to international buyers in the last 2 weeks as well.