• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Morning Glories Thread

350 posts in this topic

I wonder if the Image/AMC Walking Dead success continues if they will look for another comic to TV candidate - Morning Glories would be a very LOST/Fringe/Buffy/Charmed type of show that could appeal to teens and adults...
:gossip: I know of a great comic series, going to Fox next summer.

I wonder if the Image/AMC Walking Dead success continues if they will look for another comic to TV candidate - Morning Glories would be a very LOST/Fringe/Buffy/Charmed type of show that could appeal to teens and adults...

Spill the beans?!?!?! (Its Power Pack right!)

It is and I am ashamed, I cannot wait. :(

Imfo on the "Power Pack" TV show!!! :headbang:

It is and I am ashamed, I cannot wait. :(

Imfo on the "Power Pack" TV show!!! :headbang:

you REALLY scared me there for a moment...

Its starting to hit that flat line sales wise as the speculators leave. Locally I can find several issues of 4 in one store still. Id like to see what the print run increase from 3 to 4 was or my local may have just substantially increased his order. Issue 3 was an estimated 11.2K. I dont see lowering the price as a result of fan outcry, but to draw in more buyers.

Back issues sales are still strong, but they will go down some when the trade comes out I think at least for the short timer. After the trade will really tell the tale I think for the title. I think the next two issues and how they wrap up all this mystery will help out as well.

Seems to me the #1 is on a sharp decline.

How so Jeff? Last 4 sold on ebay have sold between $30 & $45.

A couple in auctions dipped below 30 couple of weeks ago, but last 4 sales were strong.

Sets 1-3 sell for $30-56 currently.

I was wondering the same thing, all the #1 CGC 9.8's have sold for $86.00 to $120 with the last couple on E-Bay going above the lower $86.00??? Although I'm sure and would expect all of them to level out quite a bit.

Seems to me the #1 is on a sharp decline.

How so Jeff? Last 4 sold on ebay have sold between $30 & $45.

A couple in auctions dipped below 30 couple of weeks ago, but last 4 sales were strong.

Sets 1-3 sell for $30-56 currently.

I was wondering the same thing, all the #1 CGC 9.8's have sold for $86.00 to $120 with the last couple on E-Bay going above the lower $86.00??? Although I'm sure and would expect all of them to level out quite a bit.

Last time I looked there were so many unsold which is the 1st indicator to me that they are slowing down. There are also a couple of packages that are listed for less than the sum of the parts by a large margin and are not selling.

Yep.

Top Image title. The first arc just ended with #6.

A $9.99 trade should light it en fuego.

Look AT you with a Larry's Chew 10.0

Cool.

Respectfully

Larry Doherty

Larry's Wonderful, Wonderful World of Comics n such.

978-459-5323

larryscomicsinc@aol.com

http://larryscomics.net

http://facebook.com/larryscomics

http://twitter.com/larryscomics

CBSA.png

http://forums.delphiforums.com/cbsa

Morning glories is the top image title? (shrug)

Big fan of of my Larry Chew 10.0. I've owned a couple 9.9's and a 9.9 SS. I let the 10.0 SS slip through my fingers though. :sorry: