• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Morning Glories Thread

350 posts in this topic

If you think its spam then I apologize but I know as a fan of WD when some one posts a sales thread link in the WD thread I am happy because I do not go to the sales thread section that often and I am always looking to add to my collection. (thumbs u

Plus if you every saw how successful my sales threads are I need all the spam help I can get :shy:

Thanks,

The raw presumed 9.8 turn around 30$, so it may be cheaper to buy it raw and have it slabbed.

I just love ebay NM, after you buy 5 trying to get a real 9.8, you'll wish you just got the cgc 9.8 here. ON the bright side you'll have 4 or 5 CGC 9.2/9.4 to sell for $10 here to recoup some costs.

If you think its spam then I apologize but I know as a fan of WD when some one posts a sales thread link in the WD thread I am happy because I do not go to the sales thread section that often and I am always looking to add to my collection. (thumbs u

Plus if you every saw how successful my sales threads are I need all the spam help I can get :shy:

Don't worry Doug. Just save up some money to make your sig-line more prestigous by two Sundays from now. ;)

Just read issue 2. Still digging it. I don't think it's going to be the next Bone or Walking Dead as far as collectibility is concerned though. I mean, I understand why it's hot, and it's a good read, but the comics wee see commanding high prices were really something special. It goes beyond a TV show for sure. I wouldn't think it would be a wise decision to pay current prices for a copy.

Don't worry Doug. Just save up some money to make your sig-line more prestigous by two Sundays from now. ;)

:popcorn:

I'm not trying to be a big ol' meanie here, but it's spam whether you apologize for it or not.

There are plenty of board members who sell on eBay and don't have any problems adhering to the rule that prohibits links to your own eBay auctions outside of the designated "Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc." forum.

You don't get to decide which of the forum rules apply to you - and which only apply to "other" people.