• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Wow...I figured something was going to happen after that zombie broke free. But Wow!!

So Rick can gun down a zombie girl and Shane can gun down a barn full of walkers, but neither can administer a mercy kill?

I thought we hammered this out already, spoiler tags are for non-broadcasted material. New episode and you haven't watched them stay out of the thread?

Besides where else am I going to praise T-Dawg for yet another stellar performance?

Yeah no need for a spoiler for the guys watching on DVR....nope. lol

I do not even look in here now until after I watch the current episode.

Oh I do too, and I did tonight. I have ever since someone posted a shot of Sophia coming out of the barn.

A lot of guys don't though.

I thought we hammered this out already, spoiler tags are for non-broadcasted material. New episode and you haven't watched them stay out of the thread?

Besides where else am I going to praise T-Dawg for yet another stellar performance?

I missed the TWD thread Declaration of Independence.

I just wonder how guys who haven't heard of that "rule" and should not click on the thread are supposed to find the "rule" if they can't click on the thread.

lol

Yeah no need for a spoiler for the guys watching on DVR....nope. lol

I do not even look in here now until after I watch the current episode.

Oh I do too, and I did tonight. I have ever since someone posted a shot of Sophia coming out of the barn.

A lot of guys don't though.

I got lucky and missed that picture.. But I was in here and everyone was yelling. Ever since then I come by later. I have noticed people putting upcoming spoilers in the spoiler format. Which is cool, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time for someone to drop a bomb again..

Good episode so far tonight. Shocked to see Hershel accept Glenn outright like that for his daughter. Also Carl needs to just die. :)

Or Rick needs to whoop that azz :preach:

In case you haven't seen the show yet:

I thought Carl was going to kill Randal in that barn like he did the kid in the comic. lol

I had the exact same thought. It was a great episode and I'm glad the season picked up in the second half. Makes you think if the first half was even necessary.

I thought Carl was going to kill Randal in that barn like he did the kid in the comic. lol

I thought the same thing about Carl. I was hoping we were going to see his transformation, that he would finally man up. Oh well. I was shocked to see the ending but not upset, Dale was so annoying.

I'm not impressed with how much they've strayed from the comic but this second portion of season two has picked up. That T-Dogg is some actor.

My favorite episode of the season! I'm glad they decided to kill him off, as I hated the character. However, I think he died a martyr and his "voice" will continue to live on in the group.

A good send off for the character, IMO.

Love how he subtly pushed his face up into the gun. Without words, communicating exactly what he wanted. Very interesting to have read the comic and see how events are either happening earlier or being twisted into new ways.

Love how he subtly pushed his face up into the gun. Without words, communicating exactly what he wanted. Very interesting to have read the comic and see how events are either happening earlier or being twisted into new ways.

It reminded me of a couple of different movies. I can't place the raising the forehead to the gun just like this but it reminds me of something.

It reminded me of a couple of different movies. I can't place the raising the forehead to the gun just like this but it reminds me of something.

I wanna say in From Dusk Til Dawn one of the brothers did something similar when they are dying, but it has been forever since I watched that one.

I wanna say in From Dusk Til Dawn one of the brothers did something similar when they are dying, but it has been forever since I watched that one.

The end of Full Metal Jacket, the girl sniper is begging to get shot, but doesn't put her head to the gun.

The end of Bad Boys the bad guy puts his head up to Will Smith's gun, but that's more of a taunt.

I have to look at From Dusk Til Dawn again to see.

The end of Full Metal Jacket, the girl sniper is begging to get shot, but doesn't put her head to the gun.

The end of Bad Boys the bad guy puts his head up to Will Smith's gun, but that's more of a taunt.

I have to look at From Dusk Til Dawn again to see.

All I can really remember from the movie From Dusk Til Dawn is how big a bada$$ Sex Machine was. Tom Savini is the man! lol