• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

So Maggie was not raped. And didn't Rick get the sheriff bag back in season 1 from the vatos?

Enjoyed the episode just wish they would throw us comic people a couple more bones.

You think you may know what'll happen but the show now seems like a completely different animal.

Remember at the end of the second season, Andrea had the bag with her when Michonne found her. The Governor took the bag and Michonne's sword away when they arrived at Woodbury.

love the conversation here but maybe the haters can set up a hate thread. I mean why watch the show just to pi55 and moan?

Zombie tactical force van ruled, I dont think it was andrea but that would be cool if it was. The previews for next weeks episode had andrea and gov arguing about her wanting to visit the prison even..... although she could be playing double agent now... hmmm.. I like it. we will soon see.

love the conversation here but maybe the haters can set up a hate thread. I mean why watch the show just to pi55 and moan?

Because the show is not bad enough to stop watching yet. Close, though.

I think many of us are trying to keep up with it in the hopes the new leadership will fix the problems.

There's nothing wrong with trying to discuss the problems something has, along with what you like about it.

Also, there is nothing else on on Sunday night at the moment.

So for the past month or so I have had my eye's set on a Steyr AUG A3. Last night's episode sealed the deal, The Governor was rockin' that thing!

EDIT: I take that back, I have had my eye on it for the past 24 years. Ever since the day I saw Die Hard.

Edited by The Walking Dead

Are you ready for this....

I think Andrea was the 'zombie-bomb' driver.

BOOM!!

No.

Not even maybe, just no.

Remember the scene where Andrea is asking Milton where the Governor is? BOOM, he was already at the prison.

Also, I think you guys are looking too hard for problems with the show. If something goes unanswered, it's usually answered in the next episode or so. Don't they need to create a "hook" for viewers to want to come back and watch the next episode? :shrug:

Your opinion.

Mine is it IS her. She asked and then ran off. The GOV. did not expect the zombie-bomb. Is was not planned by him. One of us will eat our words... I'm ok if it's me.

So you think she outfitted a truck with a drawbridge opening, herded 2 dozen walkers into it, not only found riot gear but gear that fit her perfectly, and was then able to get to the prison within a small amount of time and at the exact moment she did?

The gov's reaction to watching the van head towards the gates was sadistic glee and anticipation, not shock and surprise, not at all.

What Chris said. :)

I condend the truck was already at Woodbury as well as the zombies. All Andrea had to do was back up, load, and go. I understand this logically doesn't make sense, but still, something is fishy. It was a female exiting the truck. Like I said, I'm prepared to eat my words, but am excited to see more people against my theory as well - make for an interesting debate!!

#RyansEpicFailoftheWeek

Since we all seem to agree it was a female driving a truck perhaps it was Lori driving..... :facepalm:

BOOM!!

No.

Not even maybe, just no.

Remember the scene where Andrea is asking Milton where the Governor is? BOOM, he was already at the prison.

Also, I think you guys are looking too hard for problems with the show. If something goes unanswered, it's usually answered in the next episode or so. Don't they need to create a "hook" for viewers to want to come back and watch the next episode? :shrug:

Your opinion.

Mine is it IS her. She asked and then ran off. The GOV. did not expect the zombie-bomb. Is was not planned by him. One of us will eat our words... I'm ok if it's me.

So you think she outfitted a truck with a drawbridge opening, herded 2 dozen walkers into it, not only found riot gear but gear that fit her perfectly, and was then able to get to the prison within a small amount of time and at the exact moment she did?

The gov's reaction to watching the van head towards the gates was sadistic glee and anticipation, not shock and surprise, not at all.

I condend the truck was already at Woodbury as well as the zombies. All Andrea had to do was back up, load, and go. I understand this logically doesn't make sense, but still, something is fishy. It was a female exiting the truck. Like I said, I'm prepared to eat my words, but am excited to see more people against my theory as well - make for an interesting debate!!

#RyansEpicFailoftheWeek

Since we all seem to agree it was a female driving a truck perhaps it was Lori driving..... :facepalm:

she was driving the truck and talking on the phone too...

BOOM!!

No.

Not even maybe, just no.

Your opinion.

#RyansEpicFailoftheWeek

she was driving the truck and talking on the phone too...

That would explain why she hit the fence.