• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Are you ready for this....

I think Andrea was the 'zombie-bomb' driver.

BOOM!!

No.

Not even maybe, just no.

Remember the scene where Andrea is asking Milton where the Governor is? BOOM, he was already at the prison.

Also, I think you guys are looking too hard for problems with the show. If something goes unanswered, it's usually answered in the next episode or so. Don't they need to create a "hook" for viewers to want to come back and watch the next episode? :shrug:

Your opinion.

Mine is it IS her. She asked and then ran off. The GOV. did not expect the zombie-bomb. Is was not planned by him. One of us will eat our words... I'm ok if it's me.

So you think she outfitted a truck with a drawbridge opening, herded 2 dozen walkers into it, not only found riot gear but gear that fit her perfectly, and was then able to get to the prison within a small amount of time and at the exact moment she did?

The gov's reaction to watching the van head towards the gates was sadistic glee and anticipation, not shock and surprise, not at all.

What Chris said. :)

I condend the truck was already at Woodbury as well as the zombies. All Andrea had to do was back up, load, and go. I understand this logically doesn't make sense, but still, something is fishy. It was a female exiting the truck. Like I said, I'm prepared to eat my words, but am excited to see more people against my theory as well - make for an interesting debate!!

#RyansEpicFailoftheWeek

Since we all seem to agree it was a female driving a truck perhaps it was Lori driving..... :facepalm:

she was driving the truck and talking on the phone too...

She's gonna get a ticket

Tyrese and the crew is still in the prison. They didn't leave.

Kirkman said on Talking Dead they had left the prison. He implied that we would see them again, but they are gone.

All Kirkman ever does on that show is blow smoke. Has he ever given an honest answer about anything pertaining to a future episode?

There was even one point in last nights episode when he interupted Axel because he thought he was giving away too much information.

I was just watching Eight men out and the actor who plays Merle was in it. He was a in that movie too. lol

Michael Rooker's been in a ton of stuff.

He played the good guy in "The Replacement Killers", trying to protect his son.

He was in "Tombstone" , "Mississippi Burning" , "Sea of Love" and "Days of Thunder" and don't forget "Mallrats" lol

He broke out in "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer". I saw that flick in College and I wasn't able to shake that performance for a long time.

I was just watching Eight men out and the actor who plays Merle was in it. He was a in that movie too. lol

He was in "Tombstone" , "Mississippi Burning" , "Sea of Love" and "Days of Thunder" and don't forget "Mallrats" lol

He broke out in "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer". I saw that flick in College and I wasn't able to shake that performance for a long time.

Don't forget the Sly classic "Cliffhanger" lol

I rememeber him mostly from Cliffhanger, with Stalone, and Slither, that was pretty gross lol

I didn't know he was in Sea of Love, I've got that DVD here that I need to watch still.

Sea of Love...before Ellen Barkin got the man face and long long before she passed it on to Cameron Diaz.

I rememeber him mostly from Cliffhanger, with Stalone, and Slither, that was pretty gross lol

I didn't know he was in Sea of Love, I've got that DVD here that I need to watch still.

I asked what happened to the van driver because I began to infer as well that she was in fact Andrea. Makes very little sense, but maybe she feels the need to disappear without a trace from the governor, and to re-unite with her original crew. I Think that we are all in agreement that the driver was a female. Andrea could have ambushed the original van driver while it was being loaded and the Gov was still on his way to the prison. It's feasible that Andrea already had been outfitted with or knew where to get proper-sized riot gear long ago due to staying at a well-supplied town. The gov is using a Steyr AUG, for instance, so we know that they have some top-shelf ATF-type gear there. She feeds the driver to the zombies on the way over after extracting his plan, crashes through the gates as the governor expected to see (but gets the van stuck far away from the building to minimize the danger to the prison), shoots at Michonne to sell her ruse to anyone who was watching, and then found some cover until she can reveal herself to the group. The gov will assume that the original driver never made it out of the prison, and won't connect Andrea's disappearance from the town with the missing van driver.

But then she showed up in the previews talking to the governor, so probably not. =)

lol

\

lol

I asked what happened to the van driver because I began to infer as well that she was in fact Andrea. Makes very little sense, but maybe she feels the need to disappear without a trace from the governor, and to re-unite with her original crew. I Think that we are all in agreement that the driver was a female. Andrea could have ambushed the original van driver while it was being loaded and the Gov was still on his way to the prison. It's feasible that Andrea already had been outfitted with or knew where to get proper-sized riot gear long ago due to staying at a well-supplied town. The gov is using a Steyr AUG, for instance, so we know that they have some top-shelf ATF-type gear there. She feeds the driver to the zombies on the way over after extracting his plan, crashes through the gates as the governor expected to see (but gets the van stuck far away from the building to minimize the danger to the prison), shoots at Michonne to sell her ruse to anyone who was watching, and then found some cover until she can reveal herself to the group. The gov will assume that the original driver never made it out of the prison, and won't connect Andrea's disappearance from the town with the missing van driver.

But then she showed up in the previews talking to the governor, so probably not. =)

lol

\

lol

:applause:

One thing didn't make sense. Gov attacks the prison right? And his plan includes the zombie bomb thing. So when the zombies come out and all hell breaks loose inside the prison as Rick and the others contend with zombies in the middle of a firefight, WHY does the Gov call off the attack and drive away?

They could have picked them all off once they exposed themselves escaping zombies.

No way Andrea drove the van. She ends up with Rick just like in the comics.

And finally. Michonne speaks! Even though she's living in a van down by the prison gates...

One thing didn't make sense. Gov attacks the prison right? And his plan includes the zombie bomb thing. So when the zombies come out and all hell breaks loose inside the prison as Rick and the others contend with zombies in the middle of a firefight, WHY does the Gov call off the attack and drive away?

They could have picked them all off once they exposed themselves escaping zombies.

No way Andrea drove the van. She ends up with Rick just like in the comics.

And finally. Michonne speaks! Even though she's living in a van down by the prison gates...

Yeah the Andrea as the driver theory doesn't make any sense. I think the Gov's attack was more of a retaliation tatic and to see how many people were at the prison, no telling how large Rick's group is/was from the Gov's perspective. So he took his 2-3 trusted guys and sent a message. The town of Woodbury doesn't know about the Gov's antics to protect them, and to perserve their way of life.

Rick's crazy delusions have hurt the group and hopefully this attack wakes him up, and we get the strong capable leader for the remainder of the season.

I may be wrong (and probably am), and I know Andrea driving the van doesn't make sense, but I would not be shocked if next week we see the driver taking off the mask and here a gasp across the world that it is her. I know it doens't make sense, but in my mind that why they would do it. :insane:

Edited by ItsJustRyan

One thing didn't make sense. Gov attacks the prison right? And his plan includes the zombie bomb thing.

I'm going to rewatch the last few minutes tonight... I'm almost 100% sure the governor did not expect the zombie bomb. He had a confused look on his face and then laughed in surprise. This was an unplanned event. Who else would it be...... ?

Once again, I'm probably wrong but this is too much fun lol

One thing didn't make sense. Gov attacks the prison right? And his plan includes the zombie bomb thing.

I'm going to rewatch the last few minutes tonight... I'm almost 100% sure the governor did not expect the zombie bomb. He had a confused look on his face and then laughed in surprise. This was an unplanned event. Who else would it be...... ?

Once again, I'm probably wrong but this is too much fun lol

Dude- Ryan, I thought the same thing! He looked pretty surprised.

Yeah they had everyone stop shooting and look surprised when they heard the van..

Probably figured no one else would get shot so van full of zombies is more effective.

Actually this show is freaking hilarious sometimes and Im not sure if it is intentional

Edited by wushugushu

Sorry but there is no way from the point Andrea was questioning Milton on where did the Governor go, to them having the shootout that Andrea managed to load up a van full of walkers and then drive it out to the prison.

Doesn't add up at all.