• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Is season 3 available on dvd yet? Checked on ebay and there is only one person with it listed and they are a (0) feedback. I just bought and wathched season 1 and 2 and my wife, son and myself are hooked.

I'd say it will be a while, the finale was only two weeks ago and they usually have a decent gap between then and the DVD releases...

Is season 3 available on dvd yet? Checked on ebay and there is only one person with it listed and they are a (0) feedback. I just bought and wathched season 1 and 2 and my wife, son and myself are hooked.

If I am not completely mistaken, they will release season 3 within a few weeks of season 4 beginning. Season 2 came out August 28th 2012 (which was right before Season 3 began.)

The special box set for Season 3 will feature fish tanks with heads in them.

Speaking of The Wire, I had a chance to speak with Chad Coleman today, and he is deeply appreciative of the fan base. We spoke about The Wire, and his role on Walking Dead and his expectations for next season. He seemed genuinely excited and was incredibly gracious.

Speaking of The Wire, I had a chance to speak with Chad Coleman today, and he is deeply appreciative of the fan base. We spoke about The Wire, and his role on Walking Dead and his expectations for next season. He seemed genuinely excited and was incredibly gracious.

I think it is the fact that he didn't have sustained success until his mid-30's to 40s. The same with Jon Hamm and Brian Cranston. Both of these guys are super down to earth and appreciative.

Coleman seems to be definitely digging the Tyreese character. I think he will play it well.

With the show needing to replenish its ranks a bit, do you think Abraham Ford and Rosita could show up next season?

:wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

Love me some Abe!!