• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I think they'll be making up a lot more of the story from this point on so the show doesn't catch up with the book any time soon.

What an excellent episode! To see THIS more or less played out was so damn cool.

I agree - especially with the spin-off show coming.

Anyone know when that is due for casting etc?

Or even the title of the show?

This is really setting up to be the best season yet. I had my doubts after 2 painful seasons but by god they're knocking it out of the park with this one!!

So, I had a question:

What made Rick and Co. come back to the church? What made them suspect that Gareth is coming at that time, or was it a coincidence?

I loved that scene btw.. Watching the crew leave and the extended suspense awaiting Gareth's crew coming from the other direction.. Very Tarantinoesque

This is really setting up to be the best season yet. I had my doubts after 2 painful seasons but by god they're knocking it out of the park with this one!!

So, I had a question:

What made Rick and Co. come back to the church? What made them suspect that Gareth is coming at that time, or was it a coincidence?

I loved that scene btw.. Watching the crew leave and the extended suspense awaiting Gareth's crew coming from the other direction.. Very Tarantinoesque

They knew his group was watching them. It was all part of the plan to ambush them.

Maybe...

Next week's episode is going to be one that runs parallel to this weeks with them explaining what happened to Beth and Darryl returning with Beth and Carol at the end??

or next week's episode starts with Beth being picked up and the week after is Daryl and Carol trying to rescue her?

Also, since Beth was in a city, maybe we get a hint of Ezekiel since his domain is a city? I know, waaaay far out from book but maybe an easter egg?

or next week's episode starts with Beth being picked up and the week after is Daryl and Carol trying to rescue her?

That's interesting. Kind of like the Governor's return last season. They did 2 episodes of his back story, and I personally thought that those 2 episodes were better than all of Season 3. I'd like a 2 episode arc of what's going on with Daryl/Carol/Beth.

Daryl looked like he had been through a lot. I think he has Beth and maybe Carol didn't make it back.

Didn't you see the credits? Beth is captive in some hospital room - I'll ask the question again - has Alexandria been 'changed' into a 'safe area' in the city somewhere? Beth was certainly in a room at least a few stories off the ground.

I don't recall in the comics anything other than single height dwellings.

He has Beth.

She's been mind effed by somebody, hence her trepidation for coming out with Darryl. Then they'll go back and tell her story this week and what exactly happened.

Jim

Daryl looked like he had been through a lot. I think he has Beth and maybe Carol didn't make it back.

Didn't you see the credits? Beth is captive in some hospital room - I'll ask the question again - has Alexandria been 'changed' into a 'safe area' in the city somewhere? Beth was certainly in a room at least a few stories off the ground.

I don't recall in the comics anything other than single height dwellings.

He has Beth.

She's been mind effed by somebody, hence her trepidation for coming out with Darryl. Then they'll go back and tell her story this week and what exactly happened.

Jim

Sorry - I missed your reply Jim.

Show starts in 45 minutes here - so lets see the Beth story!

Have you still got that Halloween walker doll from a couple of years back? The scary kid from season #1?

I'd love to know if it still works. I should have bought one - it was $250 shipped to Australia - I haven't seen one since you posted yours.

What the hell did I just watch?

I hope to god that this was a 'dream sequence' or they have totally lost the plot.

Power? Food? The world's best Laundry? Petrol etc.

Utterly bizarre. Watchable, very watchable, but just such a huge tangent - I mean 3 years and

there's still a functioning hospital??

WTF?