• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I don't like when they split the group up and dedicate an entire episode to each of the sub groups. It just feels like it drags out. Last week was all about Beth, this week was Abraham's group, next week will be Daryl and carol, and then probably rick's group the following week. That will leave the mid season finale where they all meet up again.

I don't like when they split the group up and dedicate an entire episode to each of the sub groups. It just feels like it drags out. Last week was all about Beth, this week was Abraham's group, next week will be Daryl and carol, and then probably rick's group the following week. That will leave the mid season finale where they all meet up again.

That bothers me as well. Didn't the group make a big deal about finally getting back together and not separating again? No time passes at all, and now they are in 3-4 different directions. grrrrr....

Watching this on a 19" TV sucks, even if it is an HD-capable one. Second time around, and I still can't tell that the fields are full of walkers. If it wasn't for TTD, I'd have still been wondering why the hell Abraham & co. didn't just drive through that place.

-slym

Tara: "you spying on Abe and Rosita screwing?"

Eugene: "I surely am ma'am"

Tara "okay then"

Eugene "I blew up the bus, nearly killed us, and lost all our food"

Tara "that's ok - it'll be our secret"

Eugene "Thanks Ma'am"

Pause...

Tara "I'm a lesbian, but you can feel my titties if you want...." **

What a pile of horse dung.

This separation of stories isn't working.......

Now Walkers get killed by a fire hose??

** Didn't happen, but it probably was mentioned in the writers meeting.

Swick will now appear with his snow white gif

Compared to the brilliance of the Sophia Barn scene, this was like Beverley Hills Cop III

It was watchable, but god, it's gone downhill each episode this season.

Next week - Father Abraham recounts his 5 favourite hymns, Rick cleans his nails, and Tyreese gains another 10lbs.

2cmeh

That bothers me as well. Didn't the group make a big deal about finally getting back together and not separating again? No time passes at all, and now they are in 3-4 different directions. grrrrr....

Splitting the groups allows for non-linear storytelling. Beth, Carol and Daryl's story happened a few days earlier than Abe's. I don't mind that approach at all. It will all come together...

Now the fire-hosing... I would have been satisfied if Eugene suppressed the threat just long enough for everyone else to stab them in the cranium. I wasn't a fan of the death by water pressure to the chest.

If you've ever seen the terrible footage of the Birmingham campaign, it makes perfect sense how strong that pressure can be against a human body. Add to that decomposition of a walker and it's not that far fetched... Other than slicing a head right in half like a katana.

(thumbs u

-slym