• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Well my opinion is that Daryl is with the limpy nurse man whose name I didn't catch in the episode because to the group at the church he'd be a stranger and would need someone to lead him in so as not to be killed for a cannibal...episode stank compared to the rest so far this season. It did seem like a lot of re-imagining of Woodbury like someone else pointed out.

The tough female cop who was cool with her brethren cops raping the orderlies....wtfe

Seriously last weeks episode was weak in so many ways. In my opinion when they stay close to the source material the show really excels. Just as the beginning of the season did. Leave the new scenarios for the spin off.

Seriously last weeks episode was weak in so many ways. In my opinion when they stay close to the source material the show really excels. Just as the beginning of the season did. Leave the new scenarios for the spin off.

I hear you........the first couple episodes were great, but we know they're not all going to be that good.I like it when they work off the comic but also I don't mind when they travel down a different road.Last week's episode had me thinking...I have a lot of questions that went unanswered.That's not necessarily a bad thing.Just like the comic they cant hit it out of the park every time. The Walking Dead world is great. You have people that love the comic, then people that just like the TV show. For myself I like both , as a collector it gives me such great opportunity.

Not hating, but last week's episode was kinda "wtf?" to me too. At work people who never read the book but enjoy the show felt the same way. Not one person I chat with at work thought it was a good episode, best I heard was that it was "just alright."

I felt like I was watching a different show, kinda Twilight Zone-ish.