• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Daryl has

Aaron with him I reckon. But why was Beth in a hospital room that appeared at least 5 or 6 stories above ground? She was looking out over an empty lot - and as for her being attacked by a 'guard' dressed in what appeared to be a black uniform?

No idea. Unless Beth attacked the 'guard' in fear before things were explained (shrug)

Unless there is another group that wasn't in the comics, or Alexandria in an enclave inside the city rather than on the outskirts?

This show is set in the dark for a lot of good parts and I just cant see WTF is going on half the time. Yeah my eyes cant see as good as they used to, but watching TWD makes me feel like I have gone totally blind.

Maybe you need to calibrate your television; I was experiencing this issue with some movies and video games (scenes were too dark!) which was annoying. I found some calibration tips online for my tv model and once I did that, those problems were solved! I'd like to have at least my living room tv professionally calibrated, but it's a bit expensive; I'm good for now though.

This show is set in the dark for a lot of good parts and I just cant see WTF is going on half the time. Yeah my eyes cant see as good as they used to, but watching TWD makes me feel like I have gone totally blind.

Maybe you need to calibrate your television; I was experiencing this issue with some movies and video games (scenes were too dark!) which was annoying. I found some calibration tips online for my tv model and once I did that, those problems were solved! I'd like to have at least my living room tv professionally calibrated, but it's a bit expensive; I'm good for now though.

+1 I was about to post the same thing. Calibrating your TV makes a world of difference. Most default settings and all showroom settings are garbage.

This forum might help. Just find your model.

http://forums.cnet.com/hdtv-picture-settings-forum/

Daryl looked like he had been through a lot. I think he has Beth and maybe Carol didn't make it back.
Carol is the TV shows Andrea. Dont think she is going anywhere.

Unless Sasha is the TV show's Andrea. Both of their boyfriends were the tainted meat after all. She acted very Andrea last night.

Daryl looked like he had been through a lot. I think he has Beth and maybe Carol didn't make it back.

Didn't you see the credits? Beth is captive in some hospital room - I'll ask the question again - has Alexandria been 'changed' into a 'safe area' in the city somewhere? Beth was certainly in a room at least a few stories off the ground.

I don't recall in the comics anything other than single height dwellings.