• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I thought the episode was exactly what this show has always been about. It's not about humans vs zombies kill kill kill - that would get pretty boring after a while.

Solid episode and part of a greater storyline (just like the comic)

It was nice to see them roaming in a larger city/environment

Pretty dull episode, IMHO.

They sure like to drag stuff out.

Peace,

Chip

I know we're entitled to our own opinions, but I legit just can't understand how I can watch this episode and think it was from start to finish, one of the better ones of the past two seasons, and others thought it was a snoozefest. The plot development. The expansion of them shooting on a set that isn't in the middle of the woods. The 60 minute overview on who Carol started out as and who she is now (sight be my favorite character on the show).

That, plus they are on Beth's tracks?! I would actually love to know why someone didn't like this episode. Like, please, explain it.

Peace,

Chip

I know we're entitled to our own opinions, but I legit just can't understand how I can watch this episode and think it was from start to finish, one of the better ones of the past two seasons, and others thought it was a snoozefest. The plot development. The expansion of them shooting on a set that isn't in the middle of the woods. The 60 minute overview on who Carol started out as and who she is now (sight be my favorite character on the show).

That, plus they are on Beth's tracks?! I would actually love to know why someone didn't like this episode. Like, please, explain it.

Again, this is just my opinion. The best episodes are when the entire group is together. They finally got back together this season and made a big deal about never separating again. That lasted like 2 episodes and now they are separated again and having entire episodes dedicated to each sub group. I like seeing what happened to Carol, Beth, and everyone, but I don't think the entire episode needs to focus on them.

Peace,

Chip

Carol has turned out to be who I expected the Andrea character to be in the show. I'm loving her character too and she's def in my top three.

Peace,

Chip

Carol has turned out to be who I expected the Andrea character to be in the show. I'm loving her character too and she's def in my top three.

+1

So...who was in the car following Daryl and Carol and where did they go once D and C got to the city?

It wasn't Noah. At first I though it might be more people from the hospital but now

I'm thinking it might be Aaron and Heath from Alexandria scouting for people?