• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed last night's episode. It was fast paced and full of action. The only thing that bothers me is that they are making Michonne a baby sitter. One of the best characters in the book that just does nothing in the show.

I liked the episode as well but I was like, they are attacking another group and leaving Michonne to babysit??? :o

I don't have a problem with Rick leaving Michonne at the church to protect Carl and Judith. Sasha seems too damn unstable and Tyresse would try to talk somebody out of taking the church. Michonne is the right person for the job, IMO.

And wasn't there someone else watching the captured cops besides Sasha? I think it was Noah but he won't put up much of a fight against Bob #2.

I thought I saw Daryl walking in the background, but it was hard to tell.

And wasn't there someone else watching the captured cops besides Sasha? I think it was Noah but he won't put up much of a fight against Bob #2.

I thought I saw Daryl walking in the background, but it was hard to tell.

Daryl

Is with Rick as he was seen on the roof in the previews for next week.