• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Think we get Negan in the next half season finale?

I think they will tease Negan... I think Rick's group gets to Alexandria, gets settled in and the last scene of this season will show a couple of Negan's men looking at the compound from a distance, "We better tell Negan" and fade to black.

i GUESS one could say that Aaron was "important" because he let Rick & Co into Alexandria

YESS!!! MY Original point! Thank you!!! :banana:

+1

It will be Aaron.

For those of you saying he's not an important character, remember the TV show isn't exactly like the comic. So he could be more important in the show.

I agree. I couldn't have said it better myself. :whee:

i GUESS one could say that Aaron was "important" because he let Rick & Co into Alexandria

Seemed clear Kirkman's was saying while Daryl isn't gay there will be another major charactor who is. That isn't Aaron. I forgot Aaron was even gay and I forgot his name he's so minor. I'd bet the farm it's Jesus.

I'll take that bet sir!

OK... shocked at the show, but actually teared up when Darryl did...

*hands over my Man Card*

-slym

My reaction was exactly like Maggie's, so don't sweat it.

lol

I had to rewind it twice just to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing! Though, it took me a few moments at the end to recall that Beth & Maggie were sisters. They want so long without Maggie mentioning a word about her sister being missing that her breakdown at the end kind of seemed off. :(

Seemed clear Kirkman's was saying while Daryl isn't gay there will be another major charactor who is. That isn't Aaron. I forgot Aaron was even gay and I forgot his name he's so minor. I'd bet the farm it's Jesus.

I'll take that bet sir!

Bring it! :sumo:

I'll take that bet sir!

Bring it! :sumo:

Its on like Donkey Kong till the Break of Dawn :sumo:

I think they will tease Negan... I think Rick's group gets to Alexandria, gets settled in and the last scene of this season will show a couple of Negan's men looking at the compound from a distance, "We better tell Negan" and fade to black.

Hopefully he'll be better on the show than in the comic (just like the Guv was).

I just finished the Negan storyline. Very disappointed with that whole arc. Another over the top, cartoon baddie. The resolution was pretty lame. 15+/- issues for that?

The only thing that was interesting was the big surprise in issue 100.

I just finished the Negan storyline. Very disappointed with that whole arc. Another over the top, cartoon baddie. The resolution was pretty lame. 15+/- issues for that?

Spoon you, you spooning spoon spoon spoon spoon.

Negan is superb!

Spoon you, you spooning spoon spoon spoon spoon.

Negan is superb!

Negan is my favorite bad guy by far. I'm guessing there will be a small tease of some sort.

Hopefully he'll be better on the show than in the comic (just like the Guv was).

Wait until you start reading the next arc. All will be forgivin (thumbs u

Good episode with a killer opening...best one I can recall in a while.

High tension throughout and kudos to the action team for putting up a very credible fight sequence between Dawn and the other cop. Same actress was in HELLO LADIES and would have never seen her as a badass before WD.