• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Terrible song.

The video actually makes her less attractive! She's not even in sync with her lip syncing! lol

"A suped up mixing board.

Sometimes he'll let me record...

the little poems I write...

then we go out at night...

to the satellite."

:boo:

I can't believe that. Literally, I can't believe it. She is dead, there's no coming back. Shot in the head, no zombie, no nothing.

Who wants to start the petition to keep her dead? I'd bet it would get more than 50K signatures, whether you like Beth or not. She is dead, she needs to stay dead.

:mad:

-slym

:facepalm: to some of the comments. If they bring her back and the explanation is "it was just a dream Carol had," then they ought to have Beth riding Fonzie's motorcycle and jumping that old shark as her re-introduction. "Dallas" did the whole "it's a dream" thing decades ago, and it's still a running joke to this day. I hope Kirkman can see that and doesn't bow to any "fan" pressure.

-slym

I can't believe that. Literally, I can't believe it. She is dead, there's no coming back. Shot in the head, no zombie, no nothing.

Who wants to start the petition to keep her dead? I'd bet it would get more than 50K signatures, whether you like Beth or not. She is dead, she needs to stay dead.

:mad:

-slym

I'd sign that petition!

I swear this has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read. This character sucks so bad. The only good thing about this is that it'll keep the WD fans still watching and no bubble burst in site lol

The only way I think would be as a zombie but....

:facepalm:

There is no way this is real... Are you sure this site isn't quoting "The Onion"?

Beth! :o

:bump:

Reason enough NOT to bring her back.

The lyrics are so bad they are funny. "I'm gonna marry this rockstar, when he's touring 'round the world, I'll send him unreleased Walking Dead episodes so in the plane he's not bored." :roflmao: