• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

All I know is it would be hard for me to want to go to DC if I was in the group.

Winer would worry me. It was -2 last night with 3-6 in. of snow coming tonight.

But l'm in NJ.....I know the dead would be a little stiff here tonight lol

My question would be what's the longest you've gone without a shower and do you even worry about trying to brush your teeth anymore?

My question would be what's the longest you've gone without a shower and do you even worry about trying to brush your teeth anymore?

Yeah, the teeth brushing thing would really, really suck.

I like how they all are disheveled and filthy as they walk the road, but the baby is squeaky clean.

A bit on the slow side, but as mentioned before, you have to have episodes like this to build the characters. It's the human elements that make this show so successful.

I thought the ole' move of shoving the zombies into the ditch on the side of the road was clever.

And tornadoes happen. I've seen them hit one house, bounce over another leaving it unscathed and then hit the next.

Anyone else think Judith was in trouble when Carl set her down?

Rick and co. on the road just moseying along with the zombies behind them, because they all looked like the walking dead!

I am surprised that didn't get brought up on The Talking Dead, as I had the same thought.

:)

-slym

That was one of the best lines and scene of the show. I knew exactly what the writers were saying when that scene happened. I looked and said to my self that they are the walking dead. It was amazing. The Sasha and Maggie situation was great, she's such a liability. Maggie trying to cope with it all, is going to make her stronger.

Great points were made by Garf, Sensi, and ebtorres. There are going to be the long drawn out dramatic character building episodes and that's what I like. The drama between the characters is a lot better than season 2. Great episode.

On a side note, my girl is reading the books and right now she's in the high 70's, and she tells me that it's so hard to follow cause they introduced like 10 people at once and she can't figure out who's who. I told her around that time in the book I too had a hard time following who's who. lol I told her to don't worry it'll get better to understand. She's around where Rick kills the guy who's beating his wife. I think Rick hooks up with her and then hell breaks lose and Gregory shoots Carl's eye!

:ohnoez:

:wishluck: *Please WD TV Show Gods let this happen in the show, you have already denied us of Rick's hand*

Was I the only one that thought the scene where the walkers tried to get into the barn and all the group members holding the barn door from opening was A DREAM SEQUENCE?

They show Daryl waking up right after that scene was over do they not?

You're not the only one. It was confusing.

Was I the only one that thought the scene where the walkers tried to get into the barn and all the group members holding the barn door from opening was A DREAM SEQUENCE?

They show Daryl waking up right after that scene was over do they not?

I thought it was a dream............

I had that thought for a second (about the possible dream thing) but with the swarm of dead and mutilated zombies outside the barn the next morning it confirmed that it really happened (my opinion, at least).

That was an epically stressful situation, though…and dear lord, Carl, never put down Judith!!! :ohnoez: Nobody puts baby in a corner, remember?!? :facepalm:

So, for The Talking Dead, does the audience sit and watch the new episode of TWD first? I would have thought this would have been mentioned there, because for a few seconds, I thought it was a dream as well - but like most, when they opened the doors and all the trees and walkers were scattered about, I figured out it wasn't just a dream.

-slym