• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another one bites the dust?

55 posts in this topic

"There are notebooks and diagramsit's like a one-man Al Qaeda of storytelling."

doh!

Seriously? The writer needs to work on his analogies.

Thanks for posting that... I saw that too and thought.... huh??????

Oh and Oh yay! Another major character death.

I am simply shocked! Shocked I tell you! (Okay, sarcasm mode off now)

But if they do another "reboot" with a new #1 (and I'm guessing at least 14 variant covers), I am taking this off my pull list permanently... and I have a run from #50 to present! So tired of the gimmicks and tricks... just write and draw quality stories.

I changed my mind. After reading the article, it actually makes me want to read this storyline.

And I have a feeling FF won't be canceled. They'll just call in Fantastic Three, maintaining the same numbering. (Like they've been doing for Incredible Hulk).

I was kind of figuring they might just change the name of the book as well and keep the numbering...I guess we will see in time.

That's quite the sig block.

Let's see they killed off Reed for a while. The Thing died and they went to heaven to bring him back. Sue died once. I guess it will be Johnny this time. Or maybe one of them will lose their powers. Hmmm lets see I know it happened to Reed, and the Thing, so that leaves the other two. Or maybe one will quit... oh wait they all pretty much quit at one time or another.

I guess the only difference this time is there won't be a guest or temp member.

Hmmm... let's see... big change to FF in issue 583, which is 17 issues before 600, which is a "big anniversary issue," which means that whichever member of the FF that "dies" will be back about a year and a half from now.

Marvel used up all their credibility in major character deaths.

------

DAGNIBIT, NIGHTHAWK IS STILL DEAD!

and didn't the male captain marvel stay dead a long time? i see him popping up in some comics now, or is that some skrull or dark reign version of him (I'm about 11 years behind in terms of mega events in the marvel universe, one of these days I'll catch up....I tuned out just after "Onslaught" started.

They'll reboot it at issue #1 again. Complete with 10 different variant covers.

With Wolverine, Spider-Man or Deadpool as the fourth member. :devil:

It will either be Wolverine, Spider-man, Ghost Rider or Hulk

They'll reboot it at issue #1 again. Complete with 10 different variant covers.

With Wolverine, Spider-Man or Deadpool as the fourth member. :devil:

Or better yet, the entire team quits, and a new Fantastic Four emerges consisting of Wolverine, Spider-Man, Deadpool and Cable. Rebooted at issue #1 with a chromium cover and new artist, Rob Liefeld. There will be a 1:50 sketch cover as a retailer incentive to order 1000 copies.

So many new teams there

552654598_b058ffe216.jpgo_f.jpg

DAGNIBIT, NIGHTHAWK IS STILL DEAD!

and didn't the male captain marvel stay dead a long time? i see him popping up in some comics now, or is that some skrull or dark reign version of him (I'm about 11 years behind in terms of mega events in the marvel universe, one of these days I'll catch up....I tuned out just after "Onslaught" started.

I'd recommend submitting a -script to Quesada and Breeeevooooooooooort which resurrect these characters. As long as the story and plot are interesting and it's well-written, they'll OK it! Feel free to kill them again at the end if you think it adds to the climax. :whistle:

Done before. As others have said, it'll likely be the same outcome in the long run, too.

382-1.jpg

383-1.jpg

384-1.jpg

I just recently started picking up FF because they put all the cosmic titles on hiatus/cancelled them during Thanos Imperative.

If they're truly going for an all new lineup for FF I wouldn't mind seeing the following team:

Nova, Darkhawk, Moon Knight, and The Human Torch.

I changed my mind. After reading the article, it actually makes me want to read this storyline.

And I have a feeling FF won't be canceled. They'll just call in Fantastic Three, maintaining the same numbering. (Like they've been doing for Incredible Hulk).

What do you like??

Terrific Three

Tremendous Three

Tenacious Three

Titilating Three

Tyranical Three

Thoughtless Three (if Reed dies)

or more likely...

the Temporary Three

What do you like??

Terrific Three

Tremendous Three

Tenacious Three

Titilating Three

Tyranical Three

Thoughtless Three (if Reed dies)

or more likely...

the Temporary Three

Kill two of them and give us the Wonder Twins. ^^

I'm home sick and reading about yet another story line gimmick involving one of the cornerstones of Marvel has made me more ill.

Death gimmicks suck. I do have to say, I was very happy with the way things turned out in Captain America where...

Bucky retained the Cap role and Steve Rogers moved on.

I know, I know - the spoiler is common knowledge, but I'd hate to ruin it for anyone doing TPBs or just getting caught up.

I told myself I'd stop reading Cap if they brought back Steve Rogers, but Bucky/Winter Soldier as Cap is pretty damn good (thumbs u

I'm home sick and reading about yet another story line gimmick involving one of the cornerstones of Marvel has made me more ill.

Death gimmicks suck. I do have to say, I was very happy with the way things turned out in Captain America where...

Bucky retained the Cap role and Steve Rogers moved on.

I know, I know - the spoiler is common knowledge, but I'd hate to ruin it for anyone doing TPBs or just getting caught up.

I told myself I'd stop reading Cap if they brought back Steve Rogers, but Bucky/Winter Soldier as Cap is pretty damn good (thumbs u

I like how in Avengers

Buck just wants to pop a cap in Kang and call 'er good lol