• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with ebay seller calamerica-collectibles?

158 posts in this topic

Are you sure you aren't bumping them just so you'll have the last post on all the threads on the first page of Comics General?

I've only done that three times, and I THOUGHT ABOUT IT today, but my daughter brought home this adorable, irresistible puppy and I had to play with him. Had to.

CAL who loves animals and can't stop that...

Are you sure you aren't bumping them just so you'll have the last post on all the threads on the first page of Comics General?

Didn't you just bump a 2 year old thread here?

:D

I bumped three 10-year-old threads one evening, which inspired someone to start a thread asking for the bumping to stop, which I thought was ironic.

I never understood the rudeness and audacity of the ones who "request" another user NOT to utilize resources; for example I was "requested" by another user to remove my IMSMs from the Registry.

Another quick example was another user told a newbie NOT to sell a PLOD to me.

All that does is give me something to remember for future reference; when I get the time, I'll plaster Comics General with all kinds of "irritants".

Why? Why not?

CAL who me? worry not!!!

I bumped three 10-year-old threads one evening, which inspired someone to start a thread asking for the bumping to stop, which I thought was ironic.

I never understood the rudeness and audacity of the ones who "request" another user NOT to utilize resources; for example I was "requested" by another user to remove my IMSMs from the Registry.

Another quick example was another user told a newbie NOT to sell a PLOD to me.

All that does is give me something to remember for future reference; when I get the time, I'll plaster Comics General with all kinds of "irritants".

Why? Why not?

CAL who me? worry not!!!

Cal I can't for the life of me understand why someone would want you to remove your IMSMs from your registry? I mean I know who your talking about,but just don't get why he would care. (shrug)

On 4/29/2012 at 5:55 AM, DeliBebek said:

@Buzzetta ↑↑↑ I'm dying here lol 

18 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

This was pre "Phil's Parking Lot".

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

@Buzzetta ↑↑↑ I'm dying here lol 

It is actually kind of hard to find decent Cal threads to bump since almost all of the good ones have been locked or deleted. lol 

On 9/3/2010 at 11:09 AM, Mark 1 said:

You know...some of you guys are just d-bags. And I mean that with all sincerity.

When I started that thread about Filter81...He suggested I do it as I was making a large purchase and recently joined the forum. I didn't know anyone on here and to make me feel comfortable making a multiple thousand dollar purchase he suggested I get feedback on him. I'll continue to ask for feedback on sellers on here and will expect that the helpful people will continue to provide guidance.

Those who like to think they have attained some grand master status because of your tenure or post count can blow it out your arse. Just because someone is new to this forum, doesn't mean they need to be chastised every time they ask something that might have been asked before or is obvious to you.

If that is the case, go create a closed forum so all of you who don't like "noobs" can sit around and play circle jerk.

:whatthe:

PwnedSlap.jpg.c95527df53304dda9cf2915fbd5f9082.jpg

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

So what's the deal with this purple-zoot suited, purple derby-wearing Cal guy? To know him is to love him and we all appear to be on board and abide by that. So what? What's he or anyone else actually doing about it? hm

I could describe a Cal thread but I will never be able to do it justice.   I can only be grateful that I arrived at the boards when he was still very active on here.  Most of the best ones have been wiped but STILL some of the fun ones remain but are locked. 

Given the current state of moderation... I don't know if I can publicly link you to locked threads... privately? lol 

19 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I could describe a Cal thread but I will never be able to do it justice.   I can only be grateful that I arrived at the boards when he was still very active on here.  Most of the best ones have been wiped but STILL some of the fun ones remain but are locked. 

Given the current state of moderation... I don't know if I can publicly link you to locked threads... privately? lol 

:whatthe: