• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King of Bronze? 9.8 White Green Lantern 76 in Heritage November Auction

145 posts in this topic

Thank god for 9.9s then. If one of those comes out, I'm breaking the bank, baby!

Who bought the 9.8? Might not be long before a 9.9 shows up then................ lol

I heard the ratio is over 50-1. :gossip:

So, we just need another 49 9.8s then? That would only take a couple of years if it were a BA Marvel...........

Don't worry someone will press out a few of the off-white mis-wraps to meet the needs. ;)

I just wish I could find a 9.2 to do that with.................. :devil:

Green Lantern

That's a good one. :roflmao:

Thank god for 9.9s then. If one of those comes out, I'm breaking the bank, baby!

Who bought the 9.8? Might not be long before a 9.9 shows up then................ lol

I heard the ratio is over 50-1. :gossip:

So, we just need another 49 9.8s then? That would only take a couple of years if it were a BA Marvel...........

Don't worry someone will press out a few of the off-white mis-wraps to meet the needs. ;)

I just wish I could find a 9.2 to do that with.................. :devil:

Green Lantern

That's a good one. :roflmao:

:acclaim: It took me awhile make that.

9.8, white pages, and very nicely centered. :cloud9:

Well, except for the white stripe running down the spine.

How can a book with any kind of a miswrap be a 9.8?

???

So who was closest? I guessed $43 and change. $6K off. meh.

I'd say the buyer got taken, Big time. He probably bought it because he wanted the top graded copy, yet many nicer copies exist. Just wait. They'll soon be submitted for grading.

;)