• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scammed on E-Bay

105 posts in this topic

Watch this Youtube video about cracking a CGC slab. You see where he pops open the three posts? Use your phone to get a picture of the corners & posts on your slab so we can try to figure out if you've been taken

This looks dangerous - I always cut away the open side edge of the book as well, and pull out through the corner. I would never attempt to pull the book out of just the open top. Of course, I quit using screwdrivers on the posts, and just use my bare hands. The gloves seem overkill on a 4.0 book too, but I guess it's an example of how to do it - I just wash my hands. :lol:

I use an xacto blade and cut three sides to get my books out. That way books lies flat still when cutting the plastic.

I just used 2 use a hammer to liberate my ASM CGC 9.8s before getting them signed...

So what if they come back in cgc 2.5 to 4.0s after reslabbings???

A books a book right?

Buy the book not the label some say. :ohnoez:

Why do people always have to wait and ask their spouse/significant other to use a camera? Is it locked up in a safe or something? Just wondering. (shrug)

I rarely use the camera, so I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking for it without asking her first :)