• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scammed on E-Bay

105 posts in this topic

My cousin is an E-Bay scam seller, I've seen her pull stunts like that constantly. Ended up getting into a fight over it and stopped talking, E-bay doesn't gave a damn, and whenever she got the boot from E-Bay, just make a new account and use a feedback generator and got right back into it.

Would you give us her name and known eBay accounts please?

This is weird, and yes, I'm a straight shooter. I sell 99% of my books raw.

And, no, I'm definitely not a slab expert, but have slabbed enough books over the years to know if a case is defective.

Seriously,its...a..9.2..Dark Knight Returns comic...what's the point?

Is this your first slab? every slab has those corners.I even went to check all of mine,and they were identical.Are they broke at face of the slab?if you look at that video again you'll understand what I'm talking about.Otherwise the slab looks as it should.

Cousins name is Jen Santo, no clue what her e-bay ID is, keeps having to change it. She steals donations that people leave outside of the Salvation Army and sells it on E-Bay as new.
Jen Santo, gotcha. Thanks for the heads up.

No, I got 7 slabs from Byron at TVComics and 2 slabs from the Carl Barks Estate auction, and the case on the dark knight felt totally different. Even my wife noticed the play between the covers and asked me why its different from the others we've gotten.

Cousins name is Jen Santo, no clue what her e-bay ID is, keeps having to change it. She steals donations that people leave outside of the Salvation Army and sells it on E-Bay as new.

great cousin 2 have alleybat

:headbang:

most folks have an F-ed up cousin or two. i sure as heck do.

Batty-

The owner of that shop in question just chimed in. I would suggest contacting him and telling him what exactly is going on, maybe you can sort it out. He has contact info in his signature iirc.

just to be clear, the OP did not say the comic shop sold him the slab, only that a guy there looked at it and said it looked tampered with. let's not let this thread change course and wrongly infer that the fine folks at Zapp did anything wrong as they always seem honorable when I deal with them (so guys, next time I buy a bunch of dollar books, we can round down a bit more, o.k.?)

great cousin 2 have alleybat

:headbang:

Yeah I'm thinking the same way. :taptaptap: