• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speculating on Moderns that are going to heat up BEFORE they ship THIS week.

591 posts in this topic

I think Campbell's Black Cat Cover on ASM 607 may be the best modern cover I have seen in a very long time.

No way! The best modern cover is Campbells ASM 601 cover. Easy.

Sorry not a huge MJ fan. It dont scream sexy like the 607 cover does. Can I get a hell yeah?

AmazingSpiderMan607-706052.jpg

HELL YEAH!!! This one came out right about the time I started picking up comics again, and I totally dug the story with Peter being a little bit of a man-whore.

Why is her head sitting on her left shoulder?

I think the anatomy on that cover is really messed up.

Why are you looking at the head ? (shrug)

Because it's a cartoon drawing, not a real person. ;)

What do you think of Lady Mechanika? The art looks great, not sure how it will be but it looks nice. I'm picking it up just for the art.

Tyler

I picked this up today, looks very nice and I liked the story. I will be buying future issues...not sure if speculator worthy, but I enjoyed it.

I did pick up the first issue of Mark Miller's 'CLINT' magazine, mainly for the Kick- 2 story. The girlfriends 11 year old son has not got a chance to read it as she saw it & thought it a tad too much in the swears & blood. Best not tell her I let him see Zombieland when he last stayed over (tsk) but knowing Mark Miller's sense of humour does any one else know why he called the comic 'CLINT'? I was thinking its cause it looks a little like a bad word from afar, if you confuse the L and the I for a U. just me and my filthy mind? :devil:

I don't want to be ugly here, but has anything out of Aspen had legs since Michael Turner's untimley passing?

I'm not an Aspen fan to start with, so selling me on this would have been tough. But it looks pretty generic when I scan the listings on eBay. What makes it special?

I don't want to be ugly here, but has anything out of Aspen had legs since Michael Turner's untimley passing?

I'm not an Aspen fan to start with, so selling me on this would have been tough. But it looks pretty generic when I scan the listings on eBay. What makes it special?

It's got that Steampunk theme to it. And Benitez.

And no, I haven't seen anything lasting from Aspen since Turner. Sell it quick or you have to discount it.