• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brock and Board, Where are we now? An Update........

491 posts in this topic

It's the same book, same everything, label, etc...

get it over with and out them :sumo:

First he has to build up that audience excitement. Then the drum roll and final delivery.

Didn't you read Gemma's notes on this topic?

(shrug)

If your 100% sure it's the same book, let us know so we can decide if we would ever do business with him. That's what I love about these boards, everybody looks out for everybody and it makes for a much safer buying/selling experience than eBay.

If your 100% sure it's the same book, let us know so we can decide if we would ever do business with him. That's what I love about these boards, everybody looks out for everybody and it makes for a much safer buying/selling experience than eBay.

Book is posted a few thread posts above; Avengers 122

It's the same book, same everything, label, etc...

get it over with and out them :sumo:

Here it the book on the boards and my winning bid link.

Avengers 122 9.4 OW/W - 60

img035.jpg

Here is my winning bid:

Avengers 122

lol... I can see why he was unhappy with the final price... still, no excuse for lying or reneging... Out him. :sumo:

I don't think he even needs to out him anymore. The books sitting right there in the Silver Bronze selling area. It's now obvious.

Seller is a noob, looks like this isn't going to end well.

Hey, did you notice in the large picture you posted the case is cracked on the left?

Head over to his for sale thread. He makes sure to say it's a bad scan, the case is NOT damaged. I have been waiting for the book to pop up for sale again. Who knew it would be here? Lucky me.

Hey, did you notice in the large picture you posted the case is cracked on the left?

Head over to his for sale thread. He makes sure to say it's a bad scan, the case is NOT damaged. I have been waiting for the book to pop up for sale again. Who knew it would be here? Lucky me.

It actually looks like dead bugs along the left side... WTF?

Here is my winning bid:

Avengers 122

Hmmm. Guide prices this out at $30 for 9.4. 20 isn't a bad price, hard to see why he would not accept your bid. Of course, if this guy slabbed this himself, his cost might be more than 20....

Make no difference if he owned the book for $100.00. I won it, we have a contract, per ebay jargon, I have to pay for it, he has to ship it. Plain and simple.