• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Final Grades are in.........

17 posts in this topic

Congrats!

And thanks for reminding me... I have mid term exams to prepare for my poor, poor students.

:devil:

Got mine printed today. Exam on Thursday. My stress level = 1. My students = 11 :devil:

volume11.jpg

Congrats!

And thanks for reminding me... I have mid term exams to prepare for my poor, poor students.

Got mine printed today. Exam on Thursday. My stress level = 1. My students = 11 :devil:

I'm not stressed about it really as most of it is already done--department has a standard exam which instructors can then supplement with their own material.

It's the monstrous pile of papers I'm trying to grade that has my stress levels up a touch higher than normal. :P

Final grades are in on my mid semester start......

FS104 M3 Computer Applications 3.00 A

MS135 MS Nutritional Science 4.00 A-

:acclaim::banana::acclaim::banana:

Sorry for the OT post :whee:

Take some real classes

Congrats!

I'm not stressed about it really as most of it is already done--department has a standard exam which instructors can then supplement with their own material.

It's the monstrous pile of papers I'm trying to grade that has my stress levels up a touch higher than normal. :P

I have a pile to grade too but that's tomorrow's head-ache.

My stress level was 1 b/c it's a new prep (Fixed Income) and I need to be careful to craft the "right" exam: not too easy / not too tough. The problem is always on the tough side even though students will find a way to mess up / confuse an easy test.