• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Bucks :sorry: no words...at least BGSU WON :applause:

Bowling Green played an impressive game to hand Northern Illinois their first loss and to keep the Huskies out of the BCS (I really didn't want to see NI get routed again in a BCS bowl game).

Michigan State vs. Stanford should be a very good Rose Bowl.

rick, do you know what Bowl game Alabama and Ohio State will play in next?

Bowling Green played an impressive game to hand Northern Illinois their first loss and to keep the Huskies out of the BCS (I really didn't want to see NI get routed again in a BCS bowl game).

Alabama Orange Bowl and my guess Ohio State in Sugar Bowl

Edited by Kindle

Alabama Orange Bowl and my guess Ohio State in Sugar Bowl

BAMA/OSU SUGAR maybe?

Edited by gino2paulus2

Personally I am a fan of Williams winning it out of BC. Ran for over 2000 yards, had 5 200+ games, averaged around 6.5 yards per carry total beast of a back. His knock of course is that he did this for BC and noone pays attention to Boston College lol.

Probably my pick as well - with the FSU quarterback being a freshman and facing a serious legal challenge, it might just be enough to tip the scales against him.

Initial Odds:

-Auburn favored by 1.5 points over Missouri.

-Arizona State favored by 3 points over Stanford.

-Florida State by 29 points over Duke.

Didn't see one listed for Ohio State vs. Michigan State...

rick, your picks?

Auburn covers

Stanford +3 is a must!

Tough call but FSU - 29

Michigan St will beat OSU (money line bet)

F anyone took the above picks, you went 4 for 4

The BCS is going out with a bang - Auburn vs. Florida State has the potential to be a classic contest (I can't wait).

Still say the Tide is the best team. With next year's system they would have won another champeenship. :sumo:

Personally I am a fan of Williams winning it out of BC. Ran for over 2000 yards, had 5 200+ games, averaged around 6.5 yards per carry total beast of a back. His knock of course is that he did this for BC and noone pays attention to Boston College lol.

Probably my pick as well - with the FSU quarterback being a freshman and facing a serious legal challenge, it might just be enough to tip the scales against him.

Initial Odds:

-Auburn favored by 1.5 points over Missouri.

-Arizona State favored by 3 points over Stanford.

-Florida State by 29 points over Duke.

Didn't see one listed for Ohio State vs. Michigan State...

rick, your picks?

Auburn covers

Stanford +3 is a must!

Tough call but FSU - 29

Michigan St will beat OSU (money line bet)

F anyone took the above picks, you went 4 for 4

I went 3 for 4. Wiffed on mizz, but got other 3

The BCS is going out with a bang - Auburn vs. Florida State has the potential to be a classic contest (I can't wait).

Still say the Tide is the best team. With next year's system they would have won another champeenship. :sumo:

Even the best team loses. Nature of the broken bcs...next year will be interesting.

and knowing how those gumps are, they'll probably claim the '2013 "sqeggs" nat'l championship based on this paper proclamation.

i do happen to agree; they're probably the best team, but that's why you play the game; they lost when they had to win. see ya', nicky.

..... don't agonize..... just go check out a local High School game instead. They can always use the support .... and they're always anything goes.... with that unscripted feel that is sometimes lacking as the level increases..... although a good college game can be very unpredictable..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... don't agonize..... just go check out a local High School game instead. They can always use the support .... and they're always anything goes.... with that unscripted feel that is sometimes lacking as the level increases..... although a good college game can be very unpredictable..... GOD BLESS....

High school games are fun ... but the season is over by now in most places.

Ok my question for G.A. tor... I hate the SEC but I also hate Florida State.... so Who do I route for?
I'm pulling for auburn over fsu, so you can too (thumbs u

High school games are fun ... but the season is over by now in most places.

yep...but basketball is in full swing :idea:

and knowing how those gumps are, they'll probably claim the '2013 "sqeggs" nat'l championship based on this paper proclamation.

i do happen to agree; they're probably the best team, but that's why you play the game; they lost when they had to win. see ya', nicky.

+1 Thank god they play the games and see the actual results.

And with the four team playoff I think it's even less likely that the best team actually wins. Even if the best team would win against a random top 5 team 70% of the time to win two of those in a row brings it to under 50%. There is some luck to the whole thing.