• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

There were some mile highs damaged and misc books but not sure i ever saw a complete list

:censored:

(I've heard that some of the Mile High Chesler's have water damage...I wonder if those could have been damaged in the GMA flood.)

those are cat urine damaged books from mclauglin's collection. i used to have 4 such mile high cheslers.

Ugh!

Week 15 BCS Standings (Top 5):

1. Florida State

2. Ohio State

3. Auburn

4. Alabama

5. Missouri

Mizz would jump ala with a win over auburn.

Most assuredly, but would a one-loss Auburn (as SEC Champ) jump an undefeated Ohio State if they both win next Saturday?

No. Win by osu over top 15 msu assures osu natty Appearance

I thought Auburn would be closer to OSU, but apparently there are a lot of voters who just won't vote for a one-loss team over an undefeated team from a major conference.

It still seems to me that Alabama is the best team in the country. I'm glad that next year we will finally have a system where one fluky play doesn't knock a team out of contention for the national championship.

As much as it pains me to admit it, fsu is clearly the best team in the country.

Willie Meggs can change all that with one poor decision :(

If that kid were a 3rd stringer, he'd already have been booted.

agreed

if the DA's case wsa just a bit stronger, they would have filed charges. Just seems the case is weak IMO

Out of tally has to do with workload. Not case strength. Rumor is charges to be filed next week

If they file charges, FSU is sunk

If charges are eminent my guess is settle before. The gal is probably looking for mula?

Out of tally has to do with workload. Not case strength. Rumor is charges to be filed next week

If they file charges, FSU is sunk

If charges are eminent my guess is settle before. The gal is probably looking for mula?

There's zero doubt she's looking to get some $$$

However, buyer's remorse isn't a crime. If I was innocent, I'd fight

You can plea out anything, rape and murder included. I don't think the DA will offer a plea bargain in this case though. The national media is watching this case like a hawk given the lack of charges. There is no question carnal relations were had, the DNA test already proved that. He says that it was consensual, she says that it wasn't. She did file a police report no more than 3 hours after the incident. I am honestly shocked at how slow the DA is moving on this case, unless of course the Detectives assertion that "Tallahassee is a Football Town" explain the sloth-ike pace.

You can plea out anything, rape and murder included. I don't think the DA will offer a plea bargain in this case though. The national media is watching this case like a hawk given the lack of charges. There is no question carnal relations were had, the DNA test already proved that. He says that it was consensual, she says that it wasn't. She did file a police report no more than 3 hours after the incident. I am honestly shocked at how slow the DA is moving on this case, unless of course the Detectives assertion that "Tallahassee is a Football Town" explain the sloth-ike pace.
I think rather than plea, more like a "pay to make go away" situation... but what do I know lol

I think rather than plea, more like a "pay to make go away" situation... but what do I know lol

isn't that what bottom-line happened with kobe?

pretty much, right

To be fair, Kobe actually was charged and prepared for trial. He paid a settlement to the girl to make her agree not to testify. The prosecution could have still brought the case forward but without a complaining witness, that would be pretty difficult to win (especially when the defendant is Kobe Bryant) The DA here won't even bring charges almost a year later.

It was "bottom-lining" that got him in trouble in the first place.

It was "bottom-lining" that got him in trouble in the first place.

Quite possibly the most expensive piece of in history. Purple diamonds ain't cheap.

Who wins the Heismann this month?
presumably Winston is way ahead of comp from his on the field accomplishments...I mean, there really isn't even a close 2nd, is there (shrug)

Who wins the Heismann this month?
presumably Winston is way ahead of comp from his on the field accomplishments...I mean, there really isn't even a close 2nd, is there (shrug)
true and then they flop as NFL QBs. I like Bridgewater from Louisville. He won't win it but he's fun to watch.