• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

GAtor,

You need a better avatar.

970426451_m.gif

Anybody volunteer to bring you cases of Vanilla Coke Zero at SDCC? I will have exhibitor badges, a car, and a room at the Marquis. I am staying from Monday to Monday. PM me if you need anything.

Rick do you plan any special displays like the Cap display Mr. B had in his shop? :popcorn:

I have done that before. I once displayed every ga key. Next time I did l sa keys.

Had action 1-13 displayed once. Have displayed my SMdm collection and various mego themes. And my silver surfer collection is on permanent display in be store

GAtor,

970426451_m.gif

Anybody volunteer to bring you cases of Vanilla Coke Zero at SDCC? I will have exhibitor badges, a car, and a room at the Marquis. I am staying from Monday to Monday. PM me if you need anything.

Bridget loves the vanilla coke zero. I'm drinking caffeine free coke zero these days

Rick do you plan any special displays like the Cap display Mr. B had in his shop? :popcorn:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hm >>> smiley-gata.gif>>> (thumbs u

61OhQfoCc-L._SL1500_.jpgMITCHELL-AND-NESS-MITCHELL-AND-NESS-FLORIDA-GATORS-SNAPBACK-HAT-BLUEORANGE-STANDARD-craniumfitteds.com_.jpg

002717094001.jpgd68c8990ed0c32fdc3e7662c4f6a1899.jpg

Hehe. Good one

From your perspective, what are currently the most "liquid" GA comics. SA Keys seem to move like currency or commodities, but what is the comp in GA books?

Were there books that used to be "liquid" in the past (years ago) but interest has dried up?

At the right price every ga key is liquid. Classic dc and timely keys always sell. Mmc used to sell like wildfire. Slowed down a lot these days

Since I am driving down, just tell me how many cases of each. There are several places I can find Vanilla Coke Zero. One store is only ten blocks away from home and there are several on the way through Los Angeles. I can bring a bucket of ice from the Marquis each morning. I will PM you when we get closer to SDCC.

Since I am driving down, just tell me how many cases of each. There are several places I can find Vanilla Coke Zero. One store is only ten blocks away from home and there are several on the way through Los Angeles. I can bring a bucket of ice from the Marquis each morning. I will PM you when we get closer to SDCC.

I don't drink vanilla coke zero :foryou:

Reg coke zero, now that's a diff story !

I don't drink vanilla coke zero :foryou:

Reg coke zero, now that's a diff story !

Rick,

Don't worry. I am be Bitter and Old, but I am not senile yet. Vanilla Coke Zero is tough to find in San Francisco, but I know where to find some. Vanilla Coke Zero for Mrs. GAtor and Caffeine Free Coke Zero for Mr GAtor. :insane:

I have done that before. I once displayed every ga key. Next time I did l sa keys.

Had action 1-13 displayed once. Have displayed my SMdm collection and various mego themes. And my silver surfer collection is on permanent display in be store

Pics? :popcorn:

GAtor,

970426451_m.gif

Bridget loves the vanilla coke zero. I'm drinking caffeine free coke zero these days

Do you still talk as fast without the caffeine? hm

GAtor,

970426451_m.gif

I've mellowed :cloud9:

GAtor,

970426451_m.gif

I've mellowed :cloud9:

Have you been over to General recently? I feel so unworthy. (worship)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7668965&fpart=11

...And I thought you only mentored the great unwashed over here in Gold. :cry: