• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

hey gator, do you know how one can get into contact with Harley Yee? He gave me his email at Megacon but I never got a response when I shot him an email.

:shrug:

Don't worry GAtor knows everyone and everything.

hey gator, do you know how one can get into contact with Harley Yee? He gave me his email at Megacon but I never got a response when I shot him an email.

:o

It is weird, I shot him an email day after con (March 22nd) and another last week. Nothin'.

Don't worry GAtor knows everyone and everything.

Based on the size of this thread that seems to hold true! :grin:

Harley was in Canada this weekend at a con. I managed to get a one line text from him all weekend.

He's pretty good about answering emails when he is in the office. Try again mid week: harleycomx@aol.com

Harley was in Canada this weekend at a con. I managed to get a one line text from him all weekend.

He's pretty good about answering emails when he is in the office. Try again mid week: harleycomx@aol.com

wait, Harley still uses AOL :o

So do I. It's so uncool that it's almost cool.

Almost.

Almost.

I think you're on to something there sir hm

(Thumbs u

Almost.

It's like a reverse hipster "I used it before it was uncool" :)

Yup and so does Rick :gossip:

Almost.

I've had my same aol email addy for over 20 years.

Almost.

I've had my same aol email addy for over 20 years.

:preach::preach::preach:hm

Dear Gator

I am going on record on this board again to say that I believe the original art page for the first Wolverine panel published in comics in the current HA auction will set the record for the highest price paid for comic art. What say you?

Dear Gator

I am going on record on this board again to say that I believe the original art page for the first Wolverine panel published in comics in the current HA auction will set the record for the highest price paid for comic art. What say you?

first we must ask ourselves, what is the highest price paid for comic art...

keep in mind, that public auctions only respresent a % of art (or comic sales) and that there are MANY private sales that must be considered, before a mantle is displayed (and the asm 328 cover is not the most paid for comic oa)...

publicly, the ASM 328 cover sold for 657K...do I think this piece will eclipse that...no, I think 400-500K is a good target.... now, just because I don't think it will eclipse, doesn't mean it won't.... knowing the "players" (inside info) is huge in making that kind of educated guess (versus someone just "guessing")...

we will know in a few weeks (thumbs u