• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Grail groupshot

101 posts in this topic

Several requests for an Action1/Tec27 groupshot ...... I figured I'd take this group shot instead before I lock them away for the winter, and see what other Grail groupshots I can draw out from other Boardies

PA130002.jpg

Holy ! If you'd just brrom that modern trash off the RH side of the couch, and replace it with a Whiz 2 (1) you'd really have something!

:jokealert:

Mighty impressive display there, congrats!

Several requests for an Action1/Tec27 groupshot ...... I figured I'd take this group shot instead before I lock them away for the winter, and see what other Grail groupshots I can draw out from other Boardies

PA130002.jpg

(worship)

:applause:

PA130002.jpg

Words can't begin to express....

I believe you've mastered the hobby, I say that after also seeing the Pre-Robin group shot you shared in the Pre-Robin thread.

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

:golfclap: