• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

You know when it's not your month when:

I'll be getting in my car on Friday taking a maybe a 2 1/2 hour drive. I won't make any stops traveling over the Triboro bridge, across Westchester, CONN , Mass, etc and will get back into the car on Sunday night for the return trip.

My problem, if no one guessed, is that I'll be doing the reverse commute. I'll be leaving NYC (a relatively short walk to Javits) and returning on Sunday evening. Not my best planning effort. :cry:

Have fun all. (thumbs u

less than 8 hours to go :banana:

Booth #2932

We will have our first Hotflips Variant from Zenescope. Grimm Fairy Tales Halloweeen edition. It will be available only at our booth, First come, first serve.

GFTHalloween2011Hotflips.jpg

So bummed right now. I usually dont wait this long to get tickets, but i had someone holding 2 tickets for Sat for me and they sold them on me :frustrated: very upset now i called every dealer thats selling tickets and their all out. If anyone knows if i can get them at the door? The only problem is id have to be sure since im driving 5 hours away lol

So bummed right now. I usually dont wait this long to get tickets, but i had someone holding 2 tickets for Sat for me and they sold them on me :frustrated: very upset now i called every dealer thats selling tickets and their all out. If anyone knows if i can get them at the door? The only problem is id have to be sure since im driving 5 hours away lol

Can't get Sat tix at the door. Sat & Sun are sold out. You can still get the three day pass for $65.

What a crazy three hours!!! I would never recommend it to anyone!

Huh?

That was nothing. Wait until tomorrow & Saturday. There was hardly any crowd today.

+1

The Main Event is coming up...

But it's nice to see everyone at the show

What a crazy three hours!!! I would never recommend it to anyone!

Huh?

That was nothing. Wait until tomorrow & Saturday. There was hardly any crowd today.

+1

The Main Event is coming up...

But it's nice to see everyone at the show

+2