• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggest OA Prices

318 posts in this topic

Does the Spiderman #50 cover count? I think Burkey reveled what he paid for it? Or verifiable auctions only?

It should, my understanding is 500k+, please someone correct me if I am wrong.

I just read that other day also. Was it a cash deal? I am trying to stick with reasonably-confirmable cash sales for now.

I will also try to add the foreign sales; I just need Google to translate it for me and I need to determine a per-page price.

I just read that other day also. Was it a cash deal? I am trying to stick with reasonably-confirmable cash sales for now.

Mike said on Comicart-L that the deal had a large cash component, but that there was trade involved as well.

I have Just struck a deal and I am selling the ASM 50 cover for well over 500k cash...... to pay for a small portion of the funds I need to obtain a key complete ditko asm book.

The asm 50 buyer wants to wait until early 2014 to do the transaction for tax purposes in his country..... i can not comment on actual price or the asm issue until 2014 when the deal is culminated per the buyers request.

Mike

I have Just struck a deal and I am selling the ASM 50 cover for well over 500k cash...... to pay for a small portion of the funds I need to obtain a key complete ditko asm book.

The asm 50 buyer wants to wait until early 2014 to do the transaction for tax purposes in his country..... i can not comment on actual price or the asm issue until 2014 when the deal is culminated per the buyers request.

Mike

Congrats, Mike!

You were kind enough to let me take a pic with the cover at SDCC and I hope you got even more than the price on the back.

Mike

WOW!

Mike

That is great. Such a wonderful cover!

The Silver Surfer cover that was discussed here a few months ago should be near the top of the list?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7108179&fpart=1

I added it to the "big sales" list, but until someone can give a real number I am hesitant to do anything else with it.

Mike

How many items in this hobby would "well over 500k in cash" only account for a "small portion of the funds" needed to buy? This is going to be momentous. I hope when the deal is culminated you can post scans even if its for a limited time.