• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore's Walking Dead Post TV Show OA asking prices are....

550 posts in this topic

The effort is appreciated more than you will ever know. Well, except for Diggler.

Sean ginger flesh :cloud9:

In the zombie world, eating Sean would be a delicacy.

Ginger flesh would be like Krispy Kreme donuts to a zombie. :cloud9:

Ginger flesh ceviche.

Yep, they're $200 now - used to be $100 for his commissions.

200 isn't bad for a commission

$200 isn't bad for a GREAT commission!

True... Tony Moore can't do great commissions?

Every commission I have ever witnessed has been beyond great. He is a fantastic and puts a lot of effort into each. Trust me, I see a lot and many are just mailing it in, but Tony and a handful of others just put everything they can into it...

Like Watson Line Dancing...

Yep, they're $200 now - used to be $100 for his commissions.

200 isn't bad for a commission

$200 isn't bad for a GREAT commission!

True... Tony Moore can't do great commissions?

Every commission I have ever witnessed has been beyond great. He is a fantastic and puts a lot of effort into each. Trust me, I see a lot and many are just mailing it in, but Tony and a handful of others just put everything they can into it...

Like Watson Line Dancing...

You will rue the day, seanfingh's zombie blitch boy.

If anyone's looking for a cheaper page from issue #1, it might be worth a try to hit up this ebay seller. His page went unsold with a $1400 minimum bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WALKING-DEAD-ORIGINAL-ART-1-PG-12-Tony-Moore-MINT-/320610433312?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa5def920

and now he's got it listed for $11,000??

Nah, I don't think it's been relisted. If you click the "See Full Description" link, you'll see that $11K was his insane BIN and $1400 was his slightly less insane starting bid. Since it didn't get a bid at $1400, the $11K is displayed as the closing price for some reason.

If anyone's looking for a cheaper page from issue #1, it might be worth a try to hit up this ebay seller. His page went unsold with a $1400 minimum bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WALKING-DEAD-ORIGINAL-ART-1-PG-12-Tony-Moore-MINT-/320610433312?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa5def920

and now he's got it listed for $11,000??

Nah, I don't think it's been relisted. If you click the "See Full Description" link, you'll see that $11K was his insane BIN and $1400 was his slightly less insane starting bid. Since it didn't get a bid at $1400, the $11K is displayed as the closing price for some reason.

oh, i actually saw the page when the thread first started- seemed like an arbitrage opportunity; buy it from ebay and then sell it back to the artist :D