• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 sketch cover Megathread

913 posts in this topic

Thanks guys I am a huge fan myself.

Check out this JG Jones 6 armed spidey. It was his first time doing 6 armed!

photonah.jpg

soo..many...arms...

Buying shirts would be a nightmare :pullhair: UGHHHH!!!!

Thanks guys I am a huge fan myself.

Check out this JG Jones 6 armed spidey. It was his first time doing 6 armed!

photonah.jpg

soo..many...arms...

Buying shirts would be a nightmare :pullhair: UGHHHH!!!!

The same could be said for the girls in your signature. :cloud9:

This pales in comparison to the rest in this thread but it was free on FCBD at Heroes so how can I complain?!?!

Black Cat by Budd Root

blackcatroot.jpg

Are you kidding? I LOVE that! Budd did a great job on that, congrats!

This pales in comparison to the rest in this thread but it was free on FCBD at Heroes so how can I complain?!?!

Black Cat by Budd Root

blackcatroot.jpg

i wouldnt hold your breath for a lot more. He hated every second of it as he kept complaining about the ink smudging as soon as it touched the cover. Andy Smith reached over and rubbed the cover and said "No those arent bad at all, try doing something with the glossy ones!"

Black Cat by Budd Root

blackcatroot.jpg

i wouldnt hold your breath for a lot more. He hated every second of it as he kept complaining about the ink smudging as soon as it touched the cover. Andy Smith reached over and rubbed the cover and said "No those arent bad at all, try doing something with the glossy ones!"

He will do these at a regular show. He will just do a little at a time. He did 3 of these for me a while back.